Author Topic: Looks like, er fun?  (Read 664 times)

nofi

• View Profile
Looks like, er fun?
« on: January 26, 2013, 08:13:48 AM »
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

rahock

• View Profile
Re: Looks like, er fun?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 12:52:56 PM »
I just got home from the doctor. Thought I was going in to talk about back surgery, then he X-Rays my hip. I may be looking at a hip replacement before we get to talk about back surgery. WTF , I just turned 60 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.
Rick (former daredevil)

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 01:29:11 PM »
I just got home from the doctor. Thought I was going in to talk about back surgery, then he X-Rays my hip. I may be looking at a hip replacement before we get to talk about back surgery. WTF , I just turned 60 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.
Rick (former daredevil)

My dentist from a few years ago got hip replacements, then retired (still in her 50s.)  Of course, considering what they make, I'm guessing they can do whatever they want. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 02:20:33 PM »
I retired / took disability just a few months before I turned 50 due to my f'd up back. ugh
Rick (again , former daredevil)

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 01:36:02 PM »
Nice long drives and then getting out of the van and being expected to do the job is always something to look forward to for me... :-\
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...