Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

Dang - tough loss for AZ

(1/2) > >>

Pilgrim:
I was rooting for AZ- but their pass defense really let them down on the Steelers' last drive.

I never knew Ben R. was so elusive - I'm amazed he wasn't sacked a half-dozen times.

My hat's off to the Steelers - I didn't like some of their play (Harrison is the guy you hate when he plays on the other team, and love when he's on yours) but they did what it takes. Coming back with that last drive was championship stuff.

Nocturnal:
Yeah, that was a bit of a downer. I was pulling for the Cardinals even tho I don't normally root for them. It was a nail biter in the 4th. I'm just glad that they had a good close game and didn't get blown out.

Dave W:
It was a great game no matter who you were rooting for. Two teams who weren't supposed to get that far put on one of the best Super Bowls I've seen.

angrymatt:
I was a little bummed.  I've always had a soft spot for the Cardinals, but mainly I wanted Pittsburgh to lose as punishment for knocking Baltimore out two weeks ago.

Pilgrim:
It WAS one of the most even games in recent memory.  It's always more interesting to watch when the game is up for grabs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version