Author Topic: Check out this RD clone.  (Read 1088 times)

saltymonkey

• View Profile
Re: Check out this RD clone.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 06:12:24 AM »
That's a nice price for that bass. They sound good. If I hadn't been going bass crazy lately I would buy it. Ed Friedland's review is worth watching.

luve2fli

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 07:13:14 AM »
That's a nice price for that bass

..... really? That seems a touch high, custom shop or not.
"I think it's only proper that I play until the last note of a set, then fall over and die. The band won't have to play an encore and they'll still get paid for the gig" (Dr. John)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 07:53:30 AM »
Hard to say about the price. The Delgada is one of their limited edition line, it's built in their US shop but it's a regular model, not what First Act calls "custom shop." Either way, the price of a used US-made First Act isn't really established yet.

saltymonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 08:00:04 AM »
It's about half price of what a new one would cost without the custom color. It also comes with a flight case. According to the seller this actual bass is on their site. I looked it up and it is in the custom shop section and was evidently built for Avril Livigne's bass player. It's not a steal but not overly expensive either.

Deathshead

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 06:40:37 AM »
seems like  good deal to me since its a real US built custom shop built with a flightcase, just the case alone would be pretty pricey...