Author Topic: Mike Lull 5 string Thunderbid at NAMM  (Read 1112 times)

MikeyB5

• View Profile
Mike Lull 5 string Thunderbid at NAMM
« on: January 18, 2010, 03:56:53 PM »
I almost fell over when  I saw this. It plays and sounds fantastic. Sorry I have my arm over the front of the bass but you can imagine how nice it is. Mike does great work. It is one of best I have seen from him.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: Mike Lull 5 string Thunderbid at NAMM
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 04:19:56 PM »

I sat down with one at his shop a couple weeks ago................What a bass!
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

MikeyB5

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 05:12:29 PM »
I just bought another Lakland or I would have bought this one on the spot. He said Hugh McDonald of Bon Jovi bought one and is going to pick his up when they come through town.

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 05:23:56 PM »

When I first spoke with Mike about this he mentioned the R&D on the pup alone was over 5K, he's dedicated to 'Birds!
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

MikeyB5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 05:31:28 PM »
Wow that is dedication.

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 05:34:56 PM »

I always enjoy a visit to the shop, he's a great guy to chat with, knows plenty about Thunderbirds.