Author Topic: T-bird pickup cover, anyone?  (Read 4142 times)

Stjofön Big

• View Profile
Re: T-bird pickup cover, anyone?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2010, 02:10:36 PM »
Yeah, Sniper! I saw these, but as I don't need the bridge cover, I'll pass. In the best of worlds, I would get me four neck pup covers, plus the one I've already got. At a reasonable price, that is. At the Ebay price, my wife would...
I'm starting to think of all the guys and chicks who're into vintage cars. Many of them build the stuff they need. Maybe it's possible to get help there? Some years ago one guy - if my memory's intact he's got a DeSoto, late 30's, beautiful piece - made a T-bird bridge for me. Though I won't ask him. He was almost sweating when he gave me the bridge. Said he would never do one again!

iamthatguy32

• View Profile
    • Cab 20
Re: T-bird pickup cover, anyone?
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 12:10:13 AM »
Wow... That's a hefty price considering they came off a Bicentennial. I would consider bidding if it was just the neck pickup cover and if it was a little bit cheaper, but at that price (especially considering that I don't need the bridge cover,) I'm not touching it. That's almost as bad as Lee Brovitz trying to sell his thunderbird, case, and bridge cover separately for WAY too much on ebay trying to use 'RARE LAUPER TOUR' as a selling point. ($100 for a $14 bridge cover isn't going to happen, Blue Angel wasn't that big of a deal.)