Main Forums > The Bass Zone

2014 Jack Bruce Interviews

<< < (2/3) > >>

Grog:
It looks like it was made in the lobby of whatever place he was staying at here in the states. It must have been just before Jack Bruce passed away. He still has the charm!

Alanko:
That video where Ginger is basically a puddle of angry old man in a recliner is pretty funny.

Going to put it out there, but I'm not the biggest fan of Ginger's drumming.

Grog:
If they ever decided to come out with another "Grumpy Old Men" movie, he would be my choice to play one of them.............. Putts.......Moron........

4stringer77:
Chad doesn't seem to mind the old crank. I think he gets Ginger and takes it in stride because he understands Ginger's giving them a bit of a ribbing. I think it's funny and impressive at the same time that Chad is willing to humble himself in the presence of someone that is clearly a musical inspiration.

Dave W:

--- Quote from: 4stringer77 on November 17, 2017, 10:15:38 AM ---Chad doesn't seem to mind the old crank. I think he gets Ginger and takes it in stride because he understands Ginger's giving them a bit of a ribbing. I think it's funny and impressive at the same time that Chad is willing to humble himself in the presence of someone that is clearly a musical inspiration.

--- End quote ---

I think you're right, he is an old crank but he's playing it up here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version