Author Topic: CONUS Shipping recommendation?  (Read 2398 times)

dadagoboi

• huh?...HUH?
    • View Profile
    • CATALDO BASSES
Re: CONUS Shipping recommendation?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 12:27:03 PM »
same here. moonshine that is.

Smoooothe!

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 01:23:14 PM »

Shipping basses to Uwe I use USPS - to ze Fatherland is usually right at $150.00, which UPS can't come close too even if I use Seattle Lighting's UPS account. Most any other time, like a CONUS ebay sale I use our account because it's very substantial difference from taking the item to the UPS store.
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 03:16:27 PM »
I went to FedEx to ship my Casady bass today and found that the online estimator lied to me - way low estimate.  But since I recently opened a FedEx account (why not, it doesn't cost anything to open the account and provides a discount on shipping)  I had them calculate shipping with and without using the account.

Without: $50.
With: $37.

That's not bad for a package big enough to ship a Casady in its hard case.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."