Main Forums > The Bass Zone

New Article About Jack Bruce

(1/2) > >>

westen44:
https://www.guitarworld.com/features/jack-bruce-on-creams-politician

Dave W:
Nice article. Jack was great at being able to play lines that differed so much from his vocal lines.

westen44:

--- Quote from: Dave W on October 25, 2023, 10:39:16 AM ---Nice article. Jack was great at being able to play lines that differed so much from his vocal lines.

--- End quote ---

That player I think from Texas you posted once; I think he may have been blind.  I'm not sure.  He is the only one who seemed to be so comfortable playing bass and singing at the same time as Jack was.  He was no Jack Bruce, but seemed to have been born singing and playing bass.  The effortlessness with which he did it was immediately obvious. 

Dave W:

--- Quote from: westen44 on October 25, 2023, 02:04:42 PM ---That player I think from Texas you posted once; I think he may have been blind.  I'm not sure.  He is the only one who seemed to be so comfortable playing bass and singing at the same time as Jack was.  He was no Jack Bruce, but seemed to have been born singing and playing bass.  The effortlessness with which he did it was immediately obvious.

--- End quote ---

Justin Trevino.

In most of the live videos of him on YT, he's playing guitar while singing, but here he's playing bass.

westen44:
I had forgotten that the video had Amber Digby in it.  She is one of the most underrated singers ever.  I love her. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version