Gear Discussion Forums > Gibson Basses

NOS Epi Allen Woody for $200 at local store

(1/4) > >>

Nocturnal:
The store where my daughter takes lessons is clearing out their NOS Allen Woody sig model for $200 if anyone is interested. I saw it tonite and he claims that the only thing wrong with it is that it's been there for a year and it must go. If you're interested give McKnight guitars a call @ 480-782-9600. I don't think they open before 10 am AZ time and they don't always make it to the phone before it stops ringing. So if you want it, try early & often. I've bought from them before (my LP Standard bass) & would do so again if they have what I'm after.

i have no connection to the sale of the bass, just trying to pass along a good deal to other Gibson fans.

Freuds_Cat:
Danm!  I really like mine, enough to buy a 2nd one at that price...oh the tyranny of distance  ???

hollowbody:
Thanks for the heads up!  I'm going to give a call tomorrow.  Did they mention being willing to ship? 

Nocturnal:
He didn't mention shipping, but then I didn't ask. They sell all the time on Ebay so I assume shipping wouldn't be an issue, just a little extra cost. If it is an issue let me know. we can work something out.

EvilLordJuju:
Great deal. Get it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version