Gear Discussion Forums > Gibson Basses

Is woody playing an Epi?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rhythm N. Bliss:

--- Quote from: Freuds_Cat on August 11, 2008, 07:20:58 PM ---The Irony is that in the pics with him sitting in front of his collection there are no noticeable EB's or Thunderbirds which were the ones he most commonly played.

--- End quote ---

Hot damn!!!!  :o

Epis are gooood....I love my Epi V !

Chris P.:
Nice pics!

Well, it sure is an Epi:

- Epiphones have 'Gibson' on the truss rod cover
- Gibsons don't!

yeah, strange...

shadowcastaz:
I love that pic!!! The double necks he has with the mandolin are awesome because he started as a mandolin player, I believe.
He could have played a cardboard box with rubber bands on it and rocked the house.Thanx for the pics.

Blazer:

--- Quote from: Freuds_Cat on August 11, 2008, 07:20:58 PM ---The Irony is that in the pics with him sitting in front of his collection there are no noticeable EB's or Thunderbirds which were the ones he most commonly played.
--- End quote ---

Look a little closer: behind his sunburst Double neck and his Les Paul Triumph, there's at least seven T-birds and to his left shoulder there's an EB1 standing and behind the sunburst violin bass there are two SG shaped basses (I can't tell if they're EB3's or EB0's.) And on the top row next to the Ripper there are at least five Eb2's (or Rivoli's, I can't say for sure) Because this picture is so small you can hardly tell that they're there but they are.

Freuds_Cat:
Hehe  ;D thanks Blazer, I did say "Noticeable" 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version