Author Topic: And in an (always) related story...  (Read 5312 times)

lowend1

• View Profile
And in an (always) related story...
« on: February 17, 2016, 07:28:12 PM »
Well that's good. I hate it when Outpost members get sent up the river.
http://www.northjersey.com/news/jury-acquits-ohio-man-of-stalking-gwyneth-paltrow-1.1513341
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
Re: And in an (always) related story...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 08:02:47 PM »
She's kinda crazy...
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 11:08:15 PM »
Oh brother. Sounds like he's still hopelessly in love with the airhead. If I were her, I'd have armed security.

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 12:59:47 PM »
I was flipping through the channels and happened to see the guy.  His mannerisms and facial expressions especially were very off-putting and creepy. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 03:08:23 PM »
She has that effect on more mature men. I've seen it happen again and again in the most unexpected places.

OTOH: Anybody who spent as much time as her with the Coldplay guy, must be able to handle psychological difficulties in other people well.

Her acting career seems to have pretty much grinded to a halt?
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 03:13:28 PM »
On the plus side, maybe this fruitcake has at least scared her out of naming any future children after fruit.

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 02:43:20 AM »
She has that effect on more mature men. I've seen it happen again and again in the most unexpected places.

OTOH: Anybody who spent as much time as her with the Coldplay guy, must be able to handle psychological difficulties in other people well.

Her acting career seems to have pretty much grinded to a halt?

Stalkers, Coldplay, a career careening out of control, it's obvious there are a lot of unpleasant things going on.  Writing cookbooks isn't how I would deal with it, but I'm not an eccentric Hollywood person out of touch with real life.  I don't keep up with the Marvel movies, but I do think she still appears in some of those. 

It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2016, 02:46:24 AM »
On the plus side, maybe this fruitcake has at least scared her out of naming any future children after fruit.

I think I must have missed whatever the weird name is she named her kid.  I'm sure it was a doozy, though.  I'm beyond being surprised when it comes to celebrities naming their kids bizarre names. 

--Blaise Pascal

Alanko

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 03:23:27 AM »
I was flipping through the channels and happened to see the guy.  His mannerisms and facial expressions especially were very off-putting and creepy.

What is his user name?

Paltrow has basically become the walking embodiment of Netmums; all restrictive diets, fad supplements, 'tomato burgers' and stopping just short of anti-vaccine doctrine.

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 05:22:36 AM »
What is his user name?

Paltrow has basically become the walking embodiment of Netmums; all restrictive diets, fad supplements, 'tomato burgers' and stopping just short of anti-vaccine doctrine.

All I know about the guy is from the article posted here and the short clip of him appearing in court which I saw on the news.  I don't know anything about any user names he might have had or anything else about him.  If you're talking about the guy's user name here, I'm sure Lowend was just joking about him being an Outpost member. 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 05:37:39 AM by westen44 »

--Blaise Pascal

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 04:56:06 PM »
I think I must have missed whatever the weird name is she named her kid.  I'm sure it was a doozy, though.  I'm beyond being surprised when it comes to celebrities naming their kids bizarre names.

Apple (a girl). Could have been worse.

What is his user name?

Lowend1 was making a joke aimed at me. About a dozen years ago at the now-extinct forum that spawned the Outpost, I made an innocent comment about Gwyneth Paltrow. Ever since then Uwe has accused me of having a thing for her. It's been a running gag. So much so that Uwe interrupted his vacation to comment in this thread. His first sentence was  for my benefit.  :)

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 09:09:03 PM »
The name "Apple" made 17 on this list.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15765_the-20-most-bizarre-celebrity-baby-names.html

I think Bono's kid has the most stupid name on that list, but it does have a lot of competition. 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:15:57 PM by westen44 »

--Blaise Pascal

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2016, 12:09:43 PM »
That's an impressive list of bizarre names. It doesn't include my favorite, Dakota Starblanket Wolfchild. He's the son of Buffy Sainte-Marie and her ex-husband. He was seen on Sesame Street back in the 70s when he was a baby b/c Buffy was a regular at the time.

Alanko

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2016, 12:47:02 PM »
Lowend1 was making a joke aimed at me. About a dozen years ago at the now-extinct forum that spawned the Outpost, I made an innocent comment about Gwyneth Paltrow. Ever since then Uwe has accused me of having a thing for her. It's been a running gag. So much so that Uwe interrupted his vacation to comment in this thread. His first sentence was  for my benefit.  :)

8) It all makes sense.

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 02:13:14 PM »
That's an impressive list of bizarre names. It doesn't include my favorite, Dakota Starblanket Wolfchild. He's the son of Buffy Sainte-Marie and her ex-husband. He was seen on Sesame Street back in the 70s when he was a baby b/c Buffy was a regular at the time.

There are some exceptions, but I usually don't find the idea of naming people after cities or states very appealing.  Sometimes people have to go to the legal trouble to get it changed which is what Bono's daughter did.  I can't blame her. 

--Blaise Pascal