Author Topic: Why have there been no reports on The Outpost regarding this?  (Read 477 times)

lowend1

• View Profile
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Re: Why have there been no reports on The Outpost regarding this?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 04:27:15 PM »
I hadn't heard of it and I wouldn't have believed it either. Blackmore has good genes, always took good care of himself and has a healthy nasty side, he will live forever and reach a 100.

And then there is that happy for life marriage:

Plus, he doesn't throttle those aggressive streaks in a self-harmful way, lets it all out:

He is the master of life and death after all! (WARNING: Corny 80ies vids to follow.)

Anyway, he would call me first if he was dead.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

westen44

• View Profile
Re: Why have there been no reports on The Outpost regarding this?
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 05:12:36 PM »
While we're on the subject, in doing some research on the history of rock I ran across the story of how Gene Vincent acted toward Ritchie Blackmore (the Outlaws.)  It didn't quite make sense to me.  It seems like Vincent would have been happy to have had such a great guitarist playing for him.  But instead he seems to have acted like a total jackass toward Blackmore.  In one case, he even attempted to blame Blackmore when he (Vincent) got lost on a song. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal