Author Topic: Gibson TBs stock colours.  (Read 9613 times)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: Gibson TBs stock colours.
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2013, 05:35:51 PM »
The seed of moral corruption was no doubt planted there! The ground for it might have been fertile, yes, but ...

A coruptable law-talkin' guy?.......Say it isn't so!
I really must make a pilgrimage to Ze Fatherland  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2013, 05:41:34 PM »
It would be a virgin miracle!
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2013, 05:45:14 PM »
It would be a virgin miracle!

My virginity would be  :rolleyes:

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

planetgaffnet

• View Profile
    • Nancy Johnson
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2013, 12:04:31 AM »
Uwe - thank you.

Mark - the Dudepit.  Aah...whatever happened to Steve Barr?  In a hole in the desert somewhere?  I know this thread is going away from my original query...I acquainted myself with SB & the DP only shortly before it disappeared, I recall deposits taken for Laklands that never showed up (or something).  There may have been drugs involved (not me).
P
The future I come from no longer exists.

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2013, 12:22:37 AM »
Some lawyers buy a Porsche every other year and lose 50,000 each time they buy a new one. Uwe does it better.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2013, 06:32:36 AM »
Uwe - thank you.

Mark - the Dudepit.  Aah...whatever happened to Steve Barr?  In a hole in the desert somewhere?  I know this thread is going away from my original query...I acquainted myself with SB & the DP only shortly before it disappeared, I recall deposits taken for Laklands that never showed up (or something).  There may have been drugs involved (not me).
P

Let's not rehash Steve's financial and legal troubles. He's still around, living in California now. I think he's moved way past the bass world. When his old refin surf green Bicentennial Bird came up on eBay about a year ago, I wrote him to let him know and he thanked me.