Author Topic: It's really nice to play with old timers (attn Psycho Bass Man)  (Read 2640 times)

jumbodbassman

• View Profile
Re: It's really nice to play with old timers (attn Psycho Bass Man)
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 08:04:59 PM »
I bring my SVT everywhere, for very small rooms I use two B-15T 15" 4 ohm cabs with an SVT head.

the black ones with the white piping???
 i have set of those and one B15T head.  I always loved the look of the stack  but never really leaves my house.   They never struct me as not being able to handle that much volume. But that probably is just the head convincing me.....
 Actually was thinking about upgrading the stock speakers which  IIRC is 4 ohm..   are they CTS or something else. 
Maybe not my SVT but i migt think about them with my V4.   
Sitting in traffic somewhere between CT and NYC
JIM

Psycho Bass Guy

• View Profile
Re: It's really nice to play with old timers (attn Psycho Bass Man)
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »
the black ones with the white piping???
 i have set of those and one B15T head.  I always loved the look of the stack  but never really leaves my house.   They never struct me as not being able to handle that much volume. But that probably is just the head convincing me.....
 Actually was thinking about upgrading the stock speakers which  IIRC is 4 ohm..   are they CTS or something else. 

Modern bass/PA 15" speakers won't be a good match for that cab. Modern speakers give up efficiency for power handling.