Author Topic: BaCHbird  (Read 283275 times)

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
  • hobby luthier. gibson bass nerd
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl
Re: BaCHbird
« Reply #600 on: April 13, 2009, 08:55:31 AM »

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 13, 2009, 11:38:36 AM »
Mike, I am on the list, just not in the first 50. Czech time or not, they should take care of everyone who was in the first 50 before dealing with anyone else.

I blame the metric system.  :P :)

shadowcastaz

• View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 13, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »
....must be a european thing ,Im patient....I guess :mrgreen:
It takes a very deep-rooted opinion to survive unexpressed

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 14, 2009, 03:33:06 AM »
Mike, I am on the list, just not in the first 50. Czech time or not, they should take care of everyone who was in the first 50 before dealing with anyone else.

I blame the metric system.  :P :)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's nice to see these imperial size savages keep their humor. Ignorance is one of the most gentle diseases ever. It leaves the victim largely undeterred.

Uwe
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 03:32:00 AM by uwe »
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 14, 2009, 09:04:40 AM »
Okay then, I no longer blame the metric system. I blame gay marriage.  :P ;)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #605 on: April 14, 2009, 11:00:43 AM »

Aw...........  :-\
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 14, 2009, 03:31:48 PM »
It's a joke, son.

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: April 14, 2009, 05:56:21 PM »
Poor Mark, jilted at the Altar (Synagogue?), waiting for Doug to come to his senses and put a ring on his finger...  ;D

Wot - no US deliveries yet, and by the sound of it no any deliveries for some time...

Rob... how many posts did the original thread have before you ordered it's execution...? this has the makings of PRIME TIME SOAP...  ;) (if it weren't so tragic)
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl
« Reply #608 on: April 15, 2009, 02:02:09 AM »

Rob... how many posts did the original thread have before you ordered it's execution...? this has the makings of PRIME TIME SOAP...  ;) (if it weren't so tragic)
Believe it or not. This thread predates this very forum. It all started at the long gone Dudepit. It was already a lengthy thread when the Dudepit capsized!

It all started in september 2006. When I spotted a Mahogany BaCH '51 P copy on a dutch auction site. I went to check it out and I was surprised by the quality of this low budget Czech brand...

exiledarchangel

• I like big necks and I cannot lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 15, 2009, 03:23:40 AM »
Guess what I got today! Yup, a (baby) blue czechbird! I'll post some pics later. Damn, this thing is LIGHT!!!
Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl
« Reply #610 on: April 15, 2009, 04:01:45 AM »
Whooohooo!

Congrats.

Did you order just one?

Stjofön Big

• View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 15, 2009, 04:15:46 AM »
"Guess what I got today!" Can you guys, who've got your Birds, please, tell me what happened after you received the mail from Bach, asking you what colour you wanted on the Bird, and after you had sent your answer to the company? Did you get any more info from Bach after that, or did you just get a message that you had package wainting? How have you folks paid? Was it via Paypal? What was the time space between each point, counted from the moment where you were asked about colour?
You see, I'm checking my mail several times each day, waiting for an answer from Bach. I've decided on colour, but after that... nothing so far. I would feel relieved if I knew any form of time span.
Eagerly awaiting
Sincerely
Stjofön B.

exiledarchangel

• I like big necks and I cannot lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: April 15, 2009, 04:55:18 AM »
Did you order just one?

I've ordered 4, one for me and 3 for some friends of mine (one of them was a musicman player (yup, that toy-bass with batteries), I guess I am a Gibson evangelist or something).

Can you guys, who've got your Birds, please, tell me what happened after you received the mail from Bach, asking you what colour you wanted on the Bird, and after you had sent your answer to the company? Did you get any more info from Bach after that, or did you just get a message that you had package wainting? How have you folks paid? Was it via Paypal? What was the time space between each point, counted from the moment where you were asked about colour?
You see, I'm checking my mail several times each day, waiting for an answer from Bach. I've decided on colour, but after that... nothing so far. I would feel relieved if I knew any form of time span.
Eagerly awaiting
Sincerely
Stjofön B.

Roman politely asked me to pick black or light blue birds, because as he said "Rob is mad at me because of the extra colors"! LOL!!! But I really liked that light blue, so one of my friends, so I ordered 2 blue and two white!
After that he sent me an invoice, I paid thru bank transfer (eBanking RAWKS!!!). After I had paid, it took1 week to have it it my hands.

One advice: after czechs send the bass, ask Roman to give you the tracking number. So you 'll know where's your bass. The tracking page is here:

http://www.cpost.cz/jetspeed/portal/media-type/html/user/anon/page/default.psml/js_pane/sluzbyonline%2CP-10adae2878c-10000;jsessionid=AAAkh4EciTipeesX1Xd+WQ

Remember not to put any spaces between numbers!

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl
« Reply #613 on: April 15, 2009, 05:10:16 AM »
And you received only that one Bluebird? Or did you get all 4 of them?

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #614 on: April 15, 2009, 05:21:45 AM »
And where are the pics???