Author Topic: BaCHbird  (Read 283288 times)

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Re: BaCHbird
« Reply #450 on: March 17, 2009, 10:10:46 AM »
Anal sex has nothing to do with it this time, Mark!
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #451 on: March 17, 2009, 10:28:33 AM »

But Herr Moderator I meant ..............*that* inbox  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 17, 2009, 11:55:45 AM »
You're not saying you have two?!!!  :o :o :o

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #453 on: March 17, 2009, 12:39:10 PM »

:mrgreen:
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 17, 2009, 01:39:50 PM »
"Ahh, surely one waffer thin mint finish would make all the difference serrrr...?"

"BaCH OfF, I'm confused, and bring me my photobucket..."

Still working on this post... but it just keeps running away from me... :o

Err, just to clarify something sentients, I thought Chris was Marks fiancé...? is Uwe trying to get his ring on Marks finger... or is that a bit below the belt...?

Would anyone understand me if I said... "OPEN THE BOX..." "TAKE THE MONEY..." etc... no, I thought not...

It's the squirrell...! it's the squirrell...! gotta go... (back to trying to read this post...)
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #455 on: March 17, 2009, 02:30:18 PM »
enlighten us yanks why is the squirrell drinking a pint in your avatar ? I fine it very funny............but don't know why.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #456 on: March 17, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »
Err, just to clarify something sentients, I thought Chris was Marks fiancé...? is Uwe trying to get his ring on Marks finger... or is that a bit below the belt...?

Yeah, the best thing I learned at this board is to never trust a lawyer, especially if they're German lawyers.

chromium

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 17, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »
"Ahh, surely one waffer thin mint finish would make all the difference serrrr...?"

"BaCH OfF, I'm confused, and bring me my photobucket..."

;D

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
  • hobby luthier. gibson bass nerd
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl
« Reply #458 on: March 17, 2009, 03:37:18 PM »
Rob- how thick are the basses that you, Chris, etc.. received?  31.75mm?

Maybe these new ones are 'wafer thin'

No, the first ones are just very thick (just like a Czech brain).
The body of my BaCHbird is 42.5 mm

I wouldn't have minded if the body of my BaCHbird had been actually 31.75 mm, because it is kinda heavy. I wonder how much that extra centimeter weighs...

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #459 on: March 17, 2009, 04:54:32 PM »

"Err, just to clarify something sentients, I thought Chris was Marks fiancé...? is Uwe trying to get his ring on Marks finger... or is that a bit below the belt...?"

Mmmmmm.....Rich German law talkin' guy with a large collection of Gibson basses.

I could do that!  ;D

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 17, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »
I'm never going to get to the end of this post... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: sob...

Yes, it could be said that my humour is a bit strange - I guess I will post one of my regular (regular...? me...?) SciFi stories in the cafe and you'll see what I mean...

Scott, you take the red pill and find out just how big the squirrel drey is... or as my wifes KY uncle would say, "gooud eat-in' " (Jackie, my wife, is KY'ian but has been here since 2 weeks before JFK took his last ride in Dallas, so she has an alibi... I was/still am tempted to use the monicker of Ken Tucky if I successfully publish)

There are several other adverts - the Rutger Hauer ones and the White horse one are just as good...
I was a dedicated Guinness drinker up until the news (NEWS, I was DEVASTED...! ) that Guinness was no longer "suitable for vegetarians", which I am - my buddy Graham calls me a "Sad B*st*rd", he knows me too well... He's as carniverous as I am not... probably why we get on so well - sort of like my younger brother, and him vicky-verky... I scanned a beer mat and took out the edging to produce the image, then removed the logo from the glass...

WARNING...! WARNING...! GEEK ALERT...!

sorry...

Chromium - steer clear of Mr Creosote... :mrgreen:

Rob - send the BB over here and I'll check it out for you, my SAW is still quite sharp - room for a sequel... :mrgreen:

Mark, you are the fire and I am the fifty gallon drum of ethanol with the hose and the hand-pump...

« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 05:55:20 PM by Ken S »
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #461 on: March 17, 2009, 11:32:12 PM »

"Err, just to clarify something sentients, I thought Chris was Marks fiancé...? is Uwe trying to get his ring on Marks finger... or is that a bit below the belt...?"

Mmmmmm.....Rich German law talkin' guy with a large collection of Gibson basses.

I could do that!  ;D

???

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 18, 2009, 01:45:41 AM »

Could have told you, Chris, you just have no friggin' idea on how to treat a lady. No, it's not all mindless endurance you young men waste in exuberance, it's a question of style. And I've always been attracted to mature women, there is nothing like a pair of experienced hands at home!

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #463 on: March 18, 2009, 04:48:21 AM »
 ;D

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #464 on: March 18, 2009, 09:54:32 AM »

You guys are the BEST!

;D