Author Topic: Another Craigslist gem  (Read 774 times)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
Another Craigslist gem
« on: November 23, 2012, 10:10:23 PM »

nofi

• View Profile
Re: Another Craigslist gem
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 07:09:48 AM »
i bet they will be lining up to play with this clown. nitwit. :rolleyes:
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 09:58:40 AM »
Last band I tried out with (invite from previous guitarist) had someone that sounded similar - the (other) guitarist post first full rehearsal turned into the "great I am"... posted a note on "his site" about how much he liked my fretless Jazz sound and how much he disliked the "harshness" of the PC, so I told him that I think I know what sounds right by now and told him where to stick his site, his band, and most importantly, his attitude...

There were other arrogance issues with him too... how about this for one... "this is a band and we all will be involved in making the choices" - gave us a list of prefered band names and asked for other choices, came back on line 1/2 day later same day and said let him know what we would use (of his) by 1700, that day, then chose his own prefered one without any input from any of the others, created the website, job done...

Jerk...
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 03:10:25 PM »
I wonder what he does for a hobby when he's done with his main gig, walking on water?
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Psycho Bass Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 07:15:40 PM »
If he's half as good as he thinks he is, I've found my drummer!