Author Topic: new projects and thanks to Dr B and Carlos  (Read 645 times)

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
new projects and thanks to Dr B and Carlos
« on: September 23, 2011, 08:41:54 PM »
well, i finally got the van into good shape and had to make the trip i was dreading. both things are over thank God and now back to doing what i like.

before the projects though i have to say thanks to the Doc and Carlos for getting me the correct screws for my Colby bass, i have been scaling with it almost every night to get used to it.

now, i hope i can focus on the bridge cover projects i wanted to start this last summer. unfortunately limited finances and my best friends wife passing reared thier ugly heads but hopefully that is all done with.

what i need is a pattern from an early type Gibby bass hand rest or one i could buy if any of you bassists have one you could sell. it does not have to be primo and a junker would be fine. i have the hand rest/pup cover from a Thunderbird and the proper bridge cover but i need an early EB type hand rest as well as an early type (the narrow one as it fits over the two post type cover) or a pattern for that one also.

PM me if you can help me out.
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW