Author Topic: Bat Boy for President  (Read 3554 times)

rahock

• View Profile
Bat Boy for President
« on: October 08, 2016, 04:04:44 AM »
Thanks for that link Dave! I know we are not supposed to get political here but this is major news. If there were ever an election to introduce a third party candidate , this is it. Bat Boy is the man and he has  got my vote. Leave it to Weekly World news to break the story. They're the only magazine that's not afraid to print the truth, the whole truth and anything but the truth. I lost the link, if you could post it here I think everyone would love it. It could change the outcome of the election, I hope this doesn't violate the no politics rule.
Rick

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
Re: Bat Boy for President
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 07:55:54 AM »
Weekly World News on FB 

Bat Boy transcends politics, he has left and right wings.  :mrgreen:  Don't forget to order the shirt.

I was sad when they discontinued the actual tabloid, and their website wasn't kept current, good to see that the WWN is alive and well on FB.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 11:07:14 AM »
Here's a better idea: Butch for President!

I shot this in Pullman last weekend before the WSU-Oregon game (triumph, 51-33) and then bought the shirt.

Butch in person...a noble candidate!

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 12:36:31 PM »
Butch is OK, but Bat Boy is the one with the Weekly World News endorsement and there is nothing out there to top that.
Rick

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 04:43:58 PM »
Au contraire - Butch has a secret weapon: Cougar Gold cheese.  Best cheddar in the known universe!

When you have this to munch, endorsements are for the common people...I propose him running on a platform of great cheese for all!!

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 05:13:52 AM »

I'm not so sure about your boy Butch. That picture of him in the stands with the fans could do him in. I heard {from a reputable source}that he was making lewd and offensive comments to the female fans in that picture.
Rick

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 10:19:29 AM »
Bat Boy fears no one. Butch would collapse at the sight of purple. Case closed.

Besides, Bat Boy is supported by the only newspaper dedicated to the truth, however shocking.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 07:30:53 PM »
Bat Boy has Vulcan ears.

Hard to argue with a publication that's such a paragon of accuracy in reportage.

But I like cheese better.  ;)

Butch T. Cougar has met my daughters and no grabbing of parts took place. He's cool.

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 03:47:28 AM »
The two headed baby is one to watch for the future. President and Vice President all in one package!
Rick

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 06:48:50 AM »
Interesting. Does Bat Boy have a groping record (especially in the dark) or one of callous email security? If not, he checks all the right (and left) boxes to be your Commander-in-Chiroptera!
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 03:52:15 PM »
After last nights debate I'm pretty sure Bat Boy has this thing wrapped up , even if he would be a write in candidate.
To my knowledge, no groping incidents and I don't think he uses Email. I've heard {from a reliable source} he's friendly with a number of carrier pidgeons who take care of all his mail  issues.
Rick

66Atlas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2016, 04:31:13 PM »
I don't trust Bat Boy.  He's just going to push to raise tariffs on guano imports to drive up the prices on domestic production in an effort help out his skeevy friends.

I'm voting for Monte Brewster. I really like his plans to buy an iceberg and tow it to Africa as a freshwater supply.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 05:19:14 PM »
I have it!!  The President and VP Candidate this country truly deserves!!!!

I bet we'd have a shaven Yak in every bathroom!!  JOY!!

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 09:15:14 PM »
I'm sure Rick will remember P'lod (a/k/a The Space Alien). He appeared soon after WWN was founded. He endorsed a presidential candidate every four years and had unbroken success until 2012. I suspect this election is just too much for him.

P'lod was once the boyfriend of Hillary Clinton, but he later fell in love with Condoleeza Rice.

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 03:45:37 AM »
That's right Dave, and I think that's why Trump wants to build a wall to keep out the aliens.
Rick