Author Topic: Trade my all original sunburst 1965 T Bird for a 1964 Sunburst Jazz bass  (Read 10308 times)

Bionic-Joe

• View Profile
Dopn't forget to UBNLIKE SONA BLISS...Matt Mercado is sure one hell of a lot Nicer than those 2 strokes...

nofi

• View Profile
don't worry baz, i never forget to unlike something. ;D
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
You need to chill and reflect before selling something you are so going to regret saying goodbye to...
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Hey, I'm one of the resident Fender fans...put yourself one together, make it sweet, and hang onto that '64.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:50:21 PM by Pilgrim »
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
trower had a p bass in his band...

Dewar also used an EB-1 for a while.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Bionic-Joe

• View Profile
Yes, Gary...I thought I posted that. I think it was an EB-1 with a bridge pickup..then when he acquired the black P bass...that was it...

Bionic-Joe

• View Profile
Yeah..I would still trade that T Bird for an original 1964 or older Sunburst Jazz bass...

nofi

• View Profile
you can be noel redding with a 300 dollar squire jazz. ish...
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

Rob

• View Profile
Hey, I'm one of the resident Fender fans...put yourself one together, make it sweet, and hang onto that '64.

I'm with Pilgrim

patman

• View Profile
Gotta agree here also...

jumbodbassman

• View Profile
I agree with Bazz.  I would take the jazz bass.   been a fender guy since 71....
Sitting in traffic somewhere between CT and NYC
JIM

Bionic-Joe

• View Profile
I have to say...a few months back..I played a $20,000 1961 Stack knob Slab Board Jazz bass at Chicago Music Exchange......it was simply the best playing and sounding bass I have ever laid my hands on....It's the kind of bass one would ALMOST...ALMOST...I say...Almost sell one's soul for....

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
Was it really $20,000 good?
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

Bionic-Joe

• View Profile
ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I WAS BLOWN AWAY!!!
I'd LOVE a slab Board jazz.....

Psycho Bass Guy

• View Profile
Good 60's Jazz Basses will ruin you. When I worked at GC, a guy brought in a '64 for trade that had been completely refinished in solid red polyester: neck, body, headstock and fretboard (think Larry Graham's white Moon- only fire engine red) and had a set of the old Seymour Duncan active Jazz pickups with the switches on the face as well as all replacement hardware. It STILL played and sounded like a monster. Even with verifying the neck, GC wouldn't do the trade and all the guy wanted was $600 for it. I didn't have the money or I would own that bass.