Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

Please play "Guess That Bass for me

(1/4) > >>

daan:
So my hours at work changed again, so I had 40 min. of free time before work today. Just enough time to check out a guitar store near work that I hadn't been to before (Capitol Guitar in St Paul)
They had some interesting stuff, including this "no name" semi hollow bass:
That's what the tag said, "No name"... Anyway it looks fairly recent, the pups look like the "mini humbucker" style like my Gretsch had (and there's plastic still on them) It's kinda heavy, so I'm guessing it's got a center block or something. The tailpiece is real close to the bridge, so I'm wondering if that isn't stock. I should go back next week and see what I can trade my Hondo jazz for it...
Thanks, in advance, guys!

daan:
Ok so what are y'all doing for photo hosting now? P-bucket isn't working, and literally all the other sites I've tried to use are blocked here at work  :P
I tried to upload the pics right off my phone, but apparently they're too big, and I'm too old to figure out how to resize them on the phone (ugh). I will keep messing with it and see if I can post them.

Dave W:
I'm using imgur.com. Is that blocked at your workplace?

daan:
Yes. And my internet at home is so crappy (barely faster than dial-up) that my computer times out before I can upload anything.

daan:
Let's see if this worked:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version