Author Topic: Attended a world movie primier last night  (Read 685 times)

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
Attended a world movie primier last night
« on: May 09, 2009, 06:40:50 AM »
 My band JOHNNY SMOKE attended the world premier of What Goes UP last night in Buffalo NY. My guitar player  Tony is GOOD (they grew up together) friends with the executive producer and also colaborates with him from time to time. Even in Buffalo a world priemer is a very impressive event. The band showed up dressed the part and we played it for all it was worth ! We were given the star/vip treatment, got to walk the red carpet and everything. Got to mingle with some of the actors,writers, producers etc. The whole night people kept coming up to us asking for autographs and asking just who the heck we were. It was a lot of fun to play rock star for the night, the after party was a blast and we went out to a great little place in Buffalo for a very late /early dinner. The exec producer Tony Miranda hung out with us for a unusual amount of time and says he would like to use us in his next project, now that would be something ! Hey even if it does not come to pass we had a great time last night. I got home at 4:30 dog tired but it was worth it !
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
Re: Attended a world movie primier last night
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 07:09:19 AM »
AWESOMEola! Sounds fokken FUN!
Hope it happens & your band gets famous!  8)

Rocker949

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 08:19:52 AM »
It's always great seeing people get recognition.   :toast:

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 10:09:13 AM »
Can I have your autograph, please Sir...?

Nice one...  8)

Steve Coogan is a bit of a comedy cult hero over here but not on the same level as the Python's...
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...