Author Topic: the continuing story of jarheads, corpsman and football  (Read 531 times)

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
the continuing story of jarheads, corpsman and football
« on: February 06, 2009, 09:07:02 PM »
1969, year of woodstock, ten years after and navy football:

i was stationed at camp lejeune along with about 299 other corpsman and corpswaves. we decided to put together a football team.

there were abuot 20,000 jarheads stationed there that put together a bunch of football teams. we had our work cut out for us!

whenever a marine got injured (even a toe sprain!) we would evaluate them and got the word to the drs. that the afore said jarhead would have to at least undergo a weeks worth of watching for "neurological" trauma before he could return to "full" duty. it wasn't as bad as "Mash" because we wouldn't exactly inject them when they went down on the field, but close. kosher we were not!

while they recovered the marines would have to rebuild their team by replacing the injured player. in the mean time the corpsman (us) damn near ran the hospital out of tape keeping our joints taped together!
we would make practice if we could in our wheel chairs and crutches but the marines undergoing healing or "watch" would be in light duty at the hospital policing our grounds keeping everything neat. a good job for jarheads! we made the final championship game and lost, but we corpsman made a good showing that year making the marines respect us because we were "tough". god i hurt even thinking about it!
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW