Author Topic: View of Mars  (Read 6633 times)

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
Re: View of Mars
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 04:53:18 PM »
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

the mojo hobo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 07:29:54 AM »
But they don't go to the same place. www.expertsexchange.com is for sale or rent.

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 01:51:53 PM »
Mark...!?!?
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »
In keeping with the outer space theme of the thread, a clip showing the Starship Enterprise facing its greatest challenge. 

It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 03:05:59 PM »
Genius.  Sheer genius!!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 04:16:16 PM »
That's the first time I've actually heard the "song" (if you can call it that). I had only seen a couple of still pics. She's ugly and untalented.

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 05:27:32 PM »
That's the first time I've actually heard the "song" (if you can call it that). I had only seen a couple of still pics. She's ugly and untalented.

Please don't get me started.  I am baffled why she is considered a sex symbol.  I'm no prize myself, but I consider her to actually be repulsive. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

chromium

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2014, 08:30:09 PM »

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2014, 09:23:10 PM »
Please don't get me started.  I am baffled why she is considered a sex symbol.  I'm no prize myself, but I consider her to actually be repulsive. 

Back when she was Hannah Montana, I had seen pics of her, she looked sort of cute, Then I saw her as a guest on Leno (with her father). She must have been about 15, IIRC. She was loud, brassy and obnoxious with a voice so harsh I just changed the station. Ugh. Not cute at all. And that was long before her current slut persona.

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2014, 11:53:09 PM »
Back when she was Hannah Montana, I had seen pics of her, she looked sort of cute, Then I saw her as a guest on Leno (with her father). She must have been about 15, IIRC. She was loud, brassy and obnoxious with a voice so harsh I just changed the station. Ugh. Not cute at all. And that was long before her current slut persona.

Although I usually don't watch Leno very much, I saw her on Leno, too.  My immediate reaction is that I couldn't stand her, mostly because she was so immature, coarse, and I HATED her voice.  As you've pointed out, things have only gotten much worse since then.  As much as anything it's that harsh voice.  She is a singer?  How? 

--Blaise Pascal

pilgrim9

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2014, 01:24:05 AM »
But she has carefully calculated plan for keeping her name in the media, as the old saying goes "better bad press than no press at all". She just had to play "ugly slutty girl". Most untalented celebrities have to have a "leaked" sex tape to get attention.
If you push something hard enough it must fall over.

amptech

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2014, 06:07:11 AM »
Most untalented celebrities have to have a "leaked" sex tape to get attention.

I saw one of those tapes once, but they somehow managed to be untalented in having sex!  :mrgreen: