Author Topic: On the road with The Nasty Habits  (Read 8087 times)

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Re: On the road with The Nasty Habits
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2009, 04:52:26 PM »
And of course for those of us that have travelled in bands we often have to room with our bandmates...............The Nasty Habits is no exception and I'm certainly no angel!
 Here's our guitarist and my best friend Rachael post-show, eating pork off of a knife.

Mmmmm................. those are fake boobies!

No foul

Since when did Photobucket turn veggie pc? What's wrong with grown men with breasts?
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 05:02:26 PM »

Fake breasts at that!

She gets felt up by the women at our shows all the time  :sad:
Those are really nice breastforms.................

This fun, 2:13 mins. of dancefloor silliness..........

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Hornisse

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »
And of course for those of us that have travelled in bands we often have to room with our bandmates...............

You gals have more fun than our band.  Last weekend in Houston the drummer and I were stinking up the room with farts......

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2009, 08:53:31 PM »
You gals have more fun than our band.  Last weekend in Houston the drummer and I were stinking up the room with farts......

First, Welcome :)

Oh that happens..................
Let's just say that my constitution deals with "road food" alot better than our Guitarist, sadly the rest of the band knows this and they all refuse to room with her. My only revenge is that I often snore loudly.
Bandmates  ;)

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Hornisse

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2009, 09:37:51 PM »
We'd be great roommates then because I am the snoring champion!

Thanks for the welcome Mark, but it's just me Robert.  I left for a while but now I'm back again.  I decided to use part of my old name in German.  Sort of like the old Me 410.

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2009, 10:55:46 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Mark, but it's just me Robert.  I left for a while but now I'm back again.  I decided to use part of my old name in German.  Sort of like the old Me 410.

Ach..........ja!

Ze Hornet!

I'm embarassed  :-[

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 06:41:49 AM »

Nice plane, and welcome!
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 11:10:29 AM »

Thanks for the welcome Mark, but it's just me Robert.  I left for a while but now I'm back again.  I decided to use part of my old name in German.  Sort of like the old Me 410.

Scourge of the Brit night bomber bandits!
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 06:06:07 PM »
You lot might have lost the War, but paraphrasing that line in "Captain Lockheed"...

"...Just create a European Community, and vait..."
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

bobyoung

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2009, 09:06:22 AM »
I love your band's name.

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2009, 12:14:38 PM »
I love your band's name.

Yep, I do to :)  Seems to fit them very well.

But, I have to say this, Jule's band name is even better - " The Silver Brazilians"  ;D  I'm sure that they didn't consider this when they came up with the name but every time I see the name I just get the mental image of a bunch of old blue haired women visiting the waxing salon  :o :o ;D

Yes, I know I have an over active imagination....

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2009, 08:30:17 PM »
I love your band's name.

Thanks!

It could have come from anywhere, but I saw it used as a name on a B-17 that flew with the 401stBG, part of the 8th Airforce based in Deenenthorpe U.K. Of course, certain of us in the band have our ummm......habits   ;D   

PWV

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2009, 08:57:38 PM »
Cool pics Mark - damn, you had to go through Forks to get there?  Sheesh, we need that bridge back.

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2009, 09:55:05 AM »
Cool pics Mark - damn, you had to go through Forks to get there?  Sheesh, we need that bridge back.

Dave 
 I went out to the coast 'cause I hadn't been that way in about 30 years, I'd quite forgotten how beautiful it is out there. The drive was really nice a Tuesday with no traffic on the road at all between Aberdeen and Forks ( 100 miles) gave me the chance to "drive" my Subaru which, is no sports car like Tom's Mustang or Terry's Vette - but it had 600lbs of gear and me it and responed reasonably well.
 Coming home we went East and South along Hood Canal which is a very beautiful drive as well.....

And here's a couple more shots...............

This is a mothballed nuclear facility at Satsop............It' actually looms out of nowhere and looks like it's from Orwell's 1984, rather bizarre..............Ministry of Truth anyone?

The car, fully loaded = 2 GK 4x10's, Gk1001RBII, Line6 pedal, In ear monitor set, 3 Thunderbirds and 2 suitcases, at times I thought it was riding so low that I'd get stuck on a piece of toilet paper

On the way home, this is at the Hama Hama river....kind of a cool old concrete bridge

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2009, 03:50:10 PM »
Mark has the SubiLowRider!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."