Author Topic: NBD  (Read 1488 times)

patman

• View Profile
NBD
« on: July 09, 2018, 05:30:34 AM »
Walked into a bricks and mortar store near me to buy a single guitar string...there was an EPI Pro T-Bird that had a card that said "sale" on it. I asked how much they wanted, and ended up walking out with it for a really good price. Owner said they had a major disagreement with Gibson/Epiphone, and severed the relationship. Turned out to be an expensive single guitar string.

Bass is very well constructed, plays great, and has a pretty much flawless finish.

Can anyone tell me what the controls do exactly? There was no manual.

As I look on the web, everyone is out of the EPI Hard T-Bird Case...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:02:10 AM by patman »

Thornton Davis

• View Profile
Re: NBD
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 07:43:26 AM »
Walked into a bricks and mortar store near me to buy a single guitar string...there was an EPI Pro T-Bird that had a card that said "sale" on it. I asked how much they wanted, and ended up walking out with it for a really good price. Owner said they had a major disagreement with Gibson/Epiphone, and severed the relationship. Turned out to be an expensive single guitar string.

Bass is very well constructed, plays great, and has a pretty much flawless finish.

As I look on the web, everyone is out of the EPI Hard T-Bird Case...

I had to wait 3+ months for my Epi T-Bird Vintage Pro case to arrive.

TD
Please keep your eyes open for my stolen 1973 Burgundyglo Rickenbacker 4001 Serial # MD1582. It was stolen in November of 2006. Reward for its return. Thx!

patman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 12:43:06 PM »
Got the case...

Set the bass up. It set up very nicely...used Labella low tension flats.

I deepened the nut slots...it has an aluminum nut underneath the black paint (nut is black painted aluminum)...very sweet playing bass.

Will play it tonight

ramone57

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 05:43:46 AM »

master volume, blend, bass +/-, treble +/-

mine's not available to check at this time but if you play around with the controls, you'll figure which is which.

patman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 06:00:59 AM »
Thank you