Author Topic: Stuart Zender's Warwick home again?  (Read 2985 times)

Blazer

Stuart Zender's Warwick home again?
« on: August 08, 2008, 05:46:05 AM »
Okay I guess we all heard about Stuart Zender's five string custom Warwick Streamer having been stolen en aquired by somebody who won't sell it back to Zender because he didn't believe that it really was Zender's bass he had.

Anyway, eversince those articles were published, it seems that Zender finally has it back because in the latest issue of the Brittish mag "Bass guitar Magazine" Zender tells about using his five string Warwick streamer in sessions for the upcoming Gorillaz' release.

He also adds that Warwick is still trying to snag him for a signature model but he expresses that he sticks with his Gibsons for now.

Edit: Nope according to his site he's currently busy with Warwick working on a Signature model, so i guess his Gibsons aren't that holy afterall.

http://stuartzender.net/
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 06:02:46 AM by Blazer »

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
Re: Stuart Zender's Warwick home again?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 05:49:38 AM »
Okay, thanks for posting!!

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
Re: Stuart Zender's Warwick home again?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:36 AM »
I thought about it.

Two strange things.

- In the British Gutar & Bass Magazine, some months ago, he states he tired of five strings, he's totally back on four and all his heroes play four string basses....

- He mentions other Warwicks, so it could be just one of the Warwicks and not the Warwick?

In that interview he's very keen about his LP, so that's right.