Gear Discussion Forums > Gibson Basses

weird problem

<< < (3/4) > >>

uwe:

--- Quote from: amptech on February 05, 2018, 11:50:33 PM ---The answer is simple: Quit drugs and get a P bass :P

--- End quote ---

Captain Dave, help me for a moment, do we have explicit rules that prohibit the stoning of crew members who have gravely erred?

Dave W:

--- Quote from: uwe on February 06, 2018, 05:50:40 PM ---Dave, help me for a moment, do we have explicit rules that prohibit the stoning of members who have gravely erred?

--- End quote ---

Nothing wrong with a P Bass. One pickup. Truth.

Not as much Truth as an EB-0, but still Truth.  :mrgreen:

the mojo hobo:
And so the Thunderbird II is also much loved.

Granny Gremlin:
Wait, y'all think I'm on drugs?  I'd have to be to switch to a P.  I mean I already have a Victory.  And no P does what the RD does.  It's my truth maaaaaaan.

I obviously will be looking at the switches, but if the function switch works in FX mode for bridge and the pup selector works for all in normal mode, then it seems very unlikely to be the issue.

doombass:

--- Quote from: Granny Gremlin on February 07, 2018, 05:09:24 PM ---I obviously will be looking at the switches, but if the function switch works in FX mode for bridge and the pup selector works for all in normal mode, then it seems very unlikely to be the issue.

--- End quote ---

I may have interpreted the circuit wrong, but to me it looks like if the connection between 1 and 2 on the function switch is ok while 4 and 5 connection is bad, you'll have the bridge pickup expansion mode working while the neck compression mode  circuit is open with no sound from the neck pickup at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version