Author Topic: Firesale - Latest Batch of Goodies  (Read 912 times)

chromium

• View Profile
Firesale - Latest Batch of Goodies
« on: October 06, 2008, 07:48:41 AM »
I've been shuffling around a lot of stuff lately, and just when I thought the dust had settled....

Here's the lastest list of gear that I either already have on Ebay, or will be putting on Ebay soon.  If anyone here is interested in this stuff, I will end auctions (assuming reserves havent already been met).

* 2003 Epi Elitist Thunderbird w/OHSC - all mahog, set-neck, USA TB+ buckers, immaculate condition, plays and sounds incredible, $699 plus shipping

*Fender "Roland Ready" Strat - MIM, a few dings, Roland synth pickup and controls built-in, with gigbag $SOLD

*Custom-built brass Alembic-style bridge w/sustain block and tailpiece - looks exactly like the bridge setup off of a Series bass - amazing craftsmanship.  It was built by Marko from DP, and I bought it thinking I might use it on a Starfire project one day, but I think I've got the Alembicized-Guild itch scratched already with my JS-II. - $249 plus shipping.

*Moog MG-1 - This is an analog synthesizer that I've had for years, but I have a couple other synths that kinda cover this space already.  These are great value, and kind of "off the radar" of the vintage synth market craziness as of late.  Specs can be found here http://www.vintagesynth.com/moog/mg1.shtml  $SOLD

I have detailed pics of everything that I can email to you.  I'd be really flexable with payment types and shipping destinations with anyone here.

Thanks for lookin'!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 08:09:55 AM by chromium »

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
Re: Firesale - Latest Batch of Goodies
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 03:49:48 AM »
Nice Epi Bird! Good luck!
My cohort Steve just added a great virtual synth & a real good  virtual Moog to our Pro Tools arsenal!

chromium

• View Profile
Re: Firesale - Latest Batch of Goodies
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 07:11:41 AM »
Thanks man- I'm gonna miss her!

You guys should check out the Native Instruments B4 virtual Hammond organ.  That might fit nicely with some of the stuff you are doing.  Its a very compelling simulation of a real B3 w/percussion effect and Leslie cabinet.  You can also "process" other tracks thru it, giving them that gritty tonewheel-organ sound.  And it won't cost you 5K or smash your foot when you are movin' it  :)