Author Topic: Show us your band  (Read 3385 times)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: Show us your band
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 09:07:16 AM »

Here's a live shot from this past Friday 9/19/08, me and the girls having a good time  ;D

These were shot on 8/29/08 at Seattle's Re-Bar, it was a fun show!
Our guitarist, Rachael being smarmy for the camera

Our keyboard player/vocalist Ginger, she's simply the sweetest person ever!

And me.........being a spazz having way too much fun with my Purple 'Bird

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Blazer

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »
And me.........being a spazz having way too much fun with my Purple 'Bird

Yeah, you love your t-birds so much that you wear them as a tatoo!  8)

hieronymous

• View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/hieronymous-seven
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 05:14:02 PM »
Someone just posted this pic that I've never seen before - it's from the early '90s, maybe this isn't the place to post it, but I wanted to share:

I'm playing the Fender Japan Jazz Bass, the other band's gear is set up behind us, but you can see my Acetone amp on top of a Carvin 2X10 on top of a Carvin 1X15. I think the show was at the Middle East in Cambridge, MA (note the "oriental" looking light fixture), the band was Jiggle the Handle...

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 11:39:44 PM »

So this past weekend 9/27/08 we had a rare opportunity to open a 3 band show here in Seattle at the King Cat Theater, nice venue seats about 900. We were excited to play on such a big stage, my bandmates are so used to me needing some room they gave me about half the stage - I loved it!
 Also on the bill with us were The Fags with Stone Gossard from Pearl Jam on guitar, and from California, Ginger Coyote and the white trash debutantes. A fun evening  ;)

Myself and our singer out in front playing "Rebel Yell" 

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Blazer

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 04:10:37 AM »
I can't help but to have Devine's "Walk like a man" come to mind when I see pictures of your band.  8)

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 04:38:26 AM »
 Mark you have the nicest legs I have ever seen   :o
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 08:41:07 PM »
Mark you have the nicest legs I have ever seen   :o

Well, he is doing without fried foods ;) ;D

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 08:30:01 AM »

Mark you have the nicest legs I have ever seen   :o

Just some quality time with the razor   :)  Well that, and an endorsement from Leggs pantyhose.
I'm told there was some decent video of this show too, perhaps something to share in awhile.

luve2fli

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2008, 12:53:34 PM »
Here's what I've been up to for the last year or so:

The Rick Hayes Acoustic Trio:

Hooked up with these two characters back in March and I've been having the time of my life! Rick is a native Newfoundlander and can really spin a tale, funny as hell too ....

Ken Workman and the Union:

Good, honest roots-rock/Alt-Country. CD about to drop too!

"I think it's only proper that I play until the last note of a set, then fall over and die. The band won't have to play an encore and they'll still get paid for the gig" (Dr. John)