Author Topic: Zombeavers  (Read 2684 times)

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
Re: Zombeavers
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2014, 10:52:01 AM »
Enough T and A to keep my attention  ;D
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2014, 10:55:05 AM »
To my simple mind, a good horror movie needs to have some humor in it.

Can't argue with that.  I still maintain that Betty White's career was revived after her role in Lake Placid.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

nofi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2014, 12:02:57 PM »
great movie in a most peculiar way. :o
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

nofi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2014, 12:10:13 PM »
i wonder what her dentist thinks.
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2014, 12:42:26 PM »
It reminded me of Citizen Kane. I know cineastic art when I see it.

Ah... humour...

(at least, I hope so... :o )
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 01:12:07 PM »

Yummy, Beaver breath  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 02:56:02 PM »
Mark!!!!  :mrgreen:

There is simply no deterioration of decorum imaginable in this forum of forums that you will not willingly, even eagerly (and comfortably) slip under!!! You are a mole of filth and sin, hasn't anybody told you that yet?

Incidentally, we've booked flights to LAX on 20 September 2014 (we'll then take a car up the Pacific Coast) and a return flight from Seattle to LAX (and from there back home) on 10 October 2014, so do brace yourself for an early October meeting of minds! Until then I will have to make up my mind on how to explain to Edith what "beaver breath" might mean.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:06:54 PM by uwe »
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 03:36:45 PM »
Thinking of horror with humor reminded me of this unsung movie from the late 80s about cannibalistic women who regarded men as suitable only for food . It was chock full of social references and sendups. And what a cast!

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 03:41:27 PM »

There is simply no deterioration of decorum imaginable in this forum of forums that you will not willingly, even eagerly (and comfortably) slip under!!! You are a mole of filth and sin, hasn't anybody told you that yet?

Incidentally, we've booked flights to LAX on 20 September 2014 (we'll then take a car up the Pacific Coast) and a return flight from Seattle to LAX (and from there back home) on 10 October 2014, so do brace yourself for an early October meeting of minds! Until then I will have to make up my mind on how to explain to Edith what "beaver breath" might mean.

...must....resist.............
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

copacetic

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2014, 05:22:13 PM »
Uwe, proceed carefully with your explanation of beaver breath to your dear wife, lest it be too enticing and you end up being side tracked on Highway 5.

copacetic

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2014, 05:41:25 PM »
ohhh  excuse me, you said the coast highway. That would be highway 1. It's scenic but very windy ( but breathtaking in spots). Especially between Big Sur and Monterey. (Beaver breathtaking in Monterey....rember Sinatra's song 'It Happened in Monterey'?!)

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2014, 06:22:52 PM »
Any film with Shannon Tweed and Adrienne Barbeau can be expected to have its strong points.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Aussie Mark

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2014, 08:30:38 PM »
The YouTube video thumbnail had enough 'toe to ensure I watched the trailer.
Cheers
Mark
http://rollingstoned.com.au - The Australian Rolling Stones Show
http://thevolts.com.au - The Volts
http://doorsalive.com.au - Doors Alive

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2014, 09:22:14 PM »

You don't really want me to behave........  :-*

I know you'll enjoy the trip up the West (Best!) Coast, tho it will be getting cold here, so bring a coat, esp. if you want to do some walking around (here in Seattle or elsewhere) Highway 101 here in Washington is the route to drive if you still enjoy driving, there's a 150 mi. stretch between Aberdeen (Cobain's hometown) and Pt Angeles that is pure driving joy - even better when you don't have to share it!
I shall endevor to have my haus in ordnung, I'll probably be in a Maid's outfit the day you arrive!   
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2014, 03:58:20 PM »
... so do brace yourself ...

:o

...must...  ...NOT... ...resist.............
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...