Author Topic: Here Comes The Son  (Read 1126 times)

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
Here Comes The Son
« on: November 23, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »
Dhani Harrison is now one of the coolest people on earth with some music up on myspace & a hot young model girlfriend-they look like George & Patti!!

He looks like a Russian czar or some kind of Royalty in this shot:

He IS sorta like a prince, huh? Must be worth millions--the new lord of Friar Park.

He looks SO much like his father!

His band is called Thenewno2:

www.myspace.com/thenewno2

I'm sure some a--hole critic will say No. 2 is a good name for 'em cuz they sound like shit. lol
I think they sound ok for kids & this lad has a promising career ahead of him....

Whatever happened to Julian Lennon btw?

Blazer

Re: Here Comes The Son
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 10:38:08 AM »
Julian Lennon you say?

http://www.julianlennon.com/

And that's not all, the Lennon Brothers have bonded and from what I heard, they are in the studio together.

Sean and Julian Lennon, I must say that they both have the looks of their father.

Sean Lennon and Dhani Harrison.

http://beatle.wordpress.com/2006/06/27/dhani-harrison-talks-about-being-the-son-of-a-beatle/

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 11:47:07 AM »
Dhani Harrison is now one of the coolest people on earth with some music up on myspace & a hot young model girlfriend-they look like George & Patti!!

He looks like a Russian czar or some kind of Royalty in this shot:

He IS sorta like a prince, huh? Must be worth millions--the new lord of Friar Park.

He looks SO much like his father!

His band is called Thenewno2:

www.myspace.com/thenewno2

I'm sure some a--hole critic will say No. 2 is a good name for 'em cuz they sound like shit. lol
I think they sound ok for kids & this lad has a promising career ahead of him....

Whatever happened to Julian Lennon btw?

Well, I can say one thing: With all that fur he sure can't be Sir Paul's son. His PETA-lovin daddy would disinherit him ...
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 01:28:53 PM »
And Zak Starkey seems to have done pretty well for himself, without all the hoopla.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 04:27:30 PM »
Well, I can say one thing: With all that fur he sure can't be Sir Paul's son. His PETA-lovin daddy would disinherit him ...

George might reprimand the lad but he'd have to appreciate how good his son & his son's muse look together!!
I'm sure he'd be mighty proud of his debut album & how Dhani's doing fine at 30.
I rationalize leather & fur wearing as ok cuz of the fact that when animals die naturally from old age or whatever they don't need their skin or coats anymore.

What has Julian Lennon been doing for 20 years? His debut in the 80s was great!

Some hope that Paul & Ringo will persuade the sons of Lennon & Harrison to reform the Beatles. hahaa
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 04:33:24 PM by Rhythm N. Bliss »

nofi

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 05:15:55 PM »
please excuse me but those photos are an embarrasment and more than a bit silly. yeah i know i give you crap r and b but when you post stuff like this it's hard to contain myself., sorry. ???

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 07:58:59 PM »
I'm sure photos of you & your girl would be much more entertaining & stimulating, nofi.  :mrgreen:
Ya gotta admit this thread is better than The Tomboy Cartoons thread. lol

George is still my fav Beatle & I'm glad to see his son following in his footsteps, with meditation beads & all.
He's certainly evolved from the time that photo Blazer posted where he looks like Alfalfa from Our Gang. hahaa

« Last Edit: November 26, 2008, 08:06:35 PM by Rhythm N. Bliss »

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 12:16:49 AM »
Meh. Nothing against 'em, but they're famous for being famous -- unlike their fathers, who were actually famous for their music.

SKATE RAT

• too much chicken will make you blind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »
they do look kinda silly.
'72 GIBSON SB-450, '74 UNIVOX HIGHFLYER, '75 FENDER P-BASS, '76 ARIA 4001, '76 GIBSON RIPPER, '77 GIBSON G-3, '78 GUILD B-301, '79 VANTAGE FLYING V BASS, '80's HONDO PROFESSIONAL II, '80's IBANEZ ROADSTAR II, '92 GIBSON LPB-1, 'XX WAR BASS, LTD VIPER 104, '01 GIBSON SG SPECIAL, RAT FUZZ AND TUBES