Gear Discussion Forums > Gibson Basses

2018 Gibson basses. New basses, new topic :)

<< < (33/34) > >>

Barklessdog:
These Waghorns look really nice, needs a Kahler though.

We always look to Uwe’s review, does he not still do this?

W.W.U.D. what would Uwe do?

Nice stance!

Oh this is a bass forum...

Where is the “like” button?

Rob:

--- Quote from: Dave W on December 20, 2017, 10:05:18 AM ---He's a member here, joined in 2011 and posted until 2014. Last logged in here this past April.

Someone pointed me to the Talkbass threads about him awhile back. Very unfortunate if people are still out money, hopefully he'll make everyone whole.

--- End quote ---
I hope so.
I bought 4 single coils from David and though it was a little slow butI never had a problem contacting him or being updated as to delivery.
Good guy from my perspective and dealing with him.

Dave W:

--- Quote from: Barklessdog on January 13, 2018, 11:36:32 AM ---These Waghorns look really nice, needs a Kahler though.

We always look to Uwe’s review, does he not still do this?

W.W.U.D. what would Uwe do?

Nice stance!

Oh this is a bass forum...

Where is the “like” button?

--- End quote ---

In your world, everything needs a Kahler.  ;D

No doubt Uwe will review whatever finally gets to him.

In the meantime, here's Scott's review of the new Epi bird, in case you didn't see it on FB.

Barklessdog:
Thanks, we don’t need any more Darrin Huffs who swindled $10,000 from people with his compulsive lying and stringing people along.

The nicest guys are the ones you need to look out for.

Denis:

--- Quote from: Barklessdog on January 14, 2018, 04:32:51 AM ---Thanks, we don’t need any more Darrin Huffs who swindled $10,000 from people with his compulsive lying and stringing people along.

The nicest guys are the ones you need to look out for.

--- End quote ---

^ THIS! That post about Darrin Huff is beyond the pale! I wonder how many people paid him for a bass and died without ever getting it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version