Author Topic: Hot for teacher?  (Read 3293 times)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
Hot for teacher?
« on: August 07, 2014, 08:11:44 PM »
No, I don't think so. Sooo-eeee!

gearHed289

• View Profile
    • Book of faces...
Re: Hot for teacher?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 07:54:44 AM »
I saw that this morning and HAD to click on it. Nasty!

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 09:31:49 AM »
"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, how I love anatomy
2 plus 2 and 3 plus 3, students have a ball with me"

We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

FrankieTbird

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 05:45:54 AM »

She was probably just nervous, first day of work and all...  ???

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 08:04:55 AM »

I always get drunk and take off my pants when I get nervous  :P

You just have to wonder what, if anything, actually goes thru somebody's brain.
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 10:10:01 AM »
It's just a guess, but I suspect she was extremely apprehensive about starting the new job.  Maybe she had used drinking in the past to calm down and decided to try it again.  Needless to say, doing so in this case was close to insane. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2014, 08:36:10 PM »
The parents they interviewed were talking about a possible suspension. Frankly, I don't see how she could show her face in a classroom again. Not just in that district, but anywhere, considering the national publicity.

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 12:22:16 PM »
It's just a guess, but I suspect she was extremely apprehensive about starting the new job.  Maybe she had used drinking in the past to calm down and decided to try it again.  Needless to say, doing so in this case was close to insane.

I can "almost" understand the drinking, but it was wrong, and by itself cause for dismissal - It's the taking off of pants that leaves baffled, somehow that's a good thing to do????  :rolleyes:

Is it an Oklahoma thing?
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 02:57:03 PM »
I can "almost" understand the drinking, but it was wrong, and by itself cause for dismissal - It's the taking off of pants that leaves baffled, somehow that's a good thing to do????  :rolleyes:

Is it an Oklahoma thing?

I wouldn't know about Oklahoma.  The closest I've ever been there is when I was in Missouri a few times.  As for the drinking, this is something that can vary greatly from one person to another.  I was once at a bar with a female friend (actually more of a friend of my sister.)  She had two drinks and actually fell off the bar stool totally drunk.  I'd had the same amount or even more and could not feel much of anything.  Some people just shouldn't drink at all, IMO.  It can lead to crazy behavior like the would-be teacher.  When she took off her pants, she probably didn't even know what she was doing.  Once again, some people should never drink under any circumstances.  In fact, I'd add my ex-brother-in-law to that list. 

By the way, where are you getting that I'm saying taking off the pants was a good thing to do?  I'm not following you on that.  Of course, if someone can drink, can get by with it, not get caught, and not do anything crazy, that's wrong, too.  But it doesn't necessarily have to cause any problems.  I'm sure there are people who drink in secret and never do anything out of the ordinary or anything wrong even on their job.  I wouldn't recommend it, but obviously there are people who do it.  On the other hand, someone taking off their pants in school is very bad, needless to say.  Even if the woman was drunk and didn't know what she was doing, she should never be allowed to teach ever again anywhere after the pants incident.  I don't know about the legal aspects of that, but she should definitely lose her teacher's license (and I suspect she will.)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 03:16:53 PM by westen44 »
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 03:26:02 PM »
Clearly this person has issues and not just with alcohol. I hope she gets the help she needs. Seriously on numerous occasion had more than my fair share and never walked into work without my pants..............................and I'm not shy about who sees what.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
  • hobby luthier. gibson bass nerd
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 03:29:28 PM »
Nobody's mentioned she's got a head as big as a cannonball?
Well there you go. :toast: :popcorn:

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2014, 03:46:58 PM »
Nobody's mentioned she's got a head as big as a cannonball?
Well there you go. :toast: :popcorn:

Cheers! :toast:
It has now been duly noted. 

--Blaise Pascal

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2014, 05:26:33 PM »
I wouldn't know about Oklahoma.  The closest I've ever been there is when I was in Missouri a few times.  As for the drinking, this is something that can vary greatly from one person to another.  I was once at a bar with a female friend (actually more of a friend of my sister.)  She had two drinks and actually fell off the bar stool totally drunk.  I'd had the same amount or even more and could not feel much of anything.  Some people just shouldn't drink at all, IMO.  It can lead to crazy behavior like the would-be teacher.  When she took off her pants, she probably didn't even know what she was doing.  Once again, some people should never drink under any circumstances.  In fact, I'd add my ex-brother-in-law to that list. 

By the way, where are you getting that I'm saying taking off the pants was a good thing to do?  I'm not following you on that.  Of course, if someone can drink, can get by with it, not get caught, and not do anything crazy, that's wrong, too.  But it doesn't necessarily have to cause any problems.  I'm sure there are people who drink in secret and never do anything out of the ordinary or anything wrong even on their job.  I wouldn't recommend it, but obviously there are people who do it.  On the other hand, someone taking off their pants in school is very bad, needless to say.  Even if the woman was drunk and didn't know what she was doing, she should never be allowed to teach ever again anywhere after the pants incident.  I don't know about the legal aspects of that, but she should definitely lose her teacher's license (and I suspect she will.)

No, you didn't and I don't mean to imply that at all  :)

Cannonball noggin' drunk and no pants. It just gets better.

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2014, 08:21:24 PM »

No, you didn't and I don't mean to imply that at all  :)

Cannonball noggin' drunk and no pants. It just gets better.

The cannonball remark.  Very funny; I agree.
 :)

--Blaise Pascal

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2014, 08:42:48 PM »

Is it an Oklahoma thing?

My best friend from high school is a big University of Texas partisan and he's always full of, errm, observations about Oklahoma girls.

Like the Oklahoma girl who said she had no money after running up a large bar tab.  When the bartender asked how she intended to pay the tab she slapped her behind and said "with this."  The bartender asked "Do you have anything smaller?"

:rimshot:

Or the Oklahoma girl who walked into a hardware store and asked for a hinge for her front door. The store owner said “Do you want a screw for that?”.  The girl thought for a moment then said “No, I’ll pay cash”.

:rimshot: