Author Topic: Last weekends Gig lots of Thunderbird shots!  (Read 12327 times)

gearHed289

• View Profile
    • Book of faces...
Re: Last weekends Gig lots of Thunderbird shots!
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2012, 08:18:27 AM »
I read an article a while back that said simply lowerering your total intake by 100 calories a day will drop 10 pounds in a years time

Interesting. One trick I've been doing for a long time now is, when I make a sandwich for lunch (which is almost every week day), I put everything on ONE piece of bread cut in half. That's a good 100 cals right there. I also drink tons of water, even when I'm boozing it up. Actually, ESPECIALLY when I'm boozing it up! I'm in much better shape at 48 than I was in my mid-late 30s.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2012, 08:45:27 AM »
I've been a diet soft drink guy for years, thoughtfully polluting my precious bodily fluids (ref: Dr. Strangelove).  In Fort Collins the national drink is any kind of craft or microbrew, so I'm a heavier consumer of that than I am of soda.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2012, 09:21:29 AM »
I've been a diet soft drink guy for years, thoughtfully polluting my precious bodily fluids (ref: Dr. Strangelove).  In Fort Collins the national drink is any kind of craft or microbrew, so I'm a heavier consumer of that than I am of soda.

Drink anything from The Great Divide, and help keep my boy employeed.   :mrgreen:
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2012, 11:36:34 AM »
Drink anything from The Great Divide, and help keep my boy employeed.   :mrgreen:

I'll check it out!  I love research.....  ;)
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2012, 01:08:35 PM »
don't mock my dietary habits haggis veggie option boy. ;D

:mrgreen:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2012, 02:48:24 PM »
:mrgreen:

I guess you could make veggie haggis - get a stinky old hemp or burlap sack and stuff it with turnips, beets, rutabagas, parsnips add an onion or two and some soybeans to lend it a modern flare - all brasied in some ditchwater strained through a circus fat ladies girdle :P  All veggie and still disgusting ;D

nofi

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
back in the early seventies there was a veggie eatery across from emory university. it was VERY organic, the server girl behind the counter would fix your food while breast feeding her baby. boob hanging out for all to see.. what's a little mother's milk on a sprout sandwich between friends. ;D
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2012, 04:42:11 AM »
That is the kind of organic cuisine I lke!  :mrgreen:
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2012, 03:19:25 PM »
I guess you could make veggie haggis - get a stinky old hemp or burlap sack and stuff it with turnips, beets, rutabagas, parsnips add an onion or two and some soybeans to lend it a modern flare - all brasied in some ditchwater strained through a circus fat ladies girdle :P  All veggie and still disgusting ;D

How did you find our secret recipe list... :o :mrgreen:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...