Author Topic: Just for fun: The most off key bass playing you've ever heard.  (Read 4434 times)

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
Re: Just for fun: The most off key bass playing you've ever heard.
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 05:38:14 AM »
But its on Glossy news, it must be true!!   :mrgreen:
Digresion our specialty!

lowend1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 06:23:35 AM »
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 07:33:11 AM »
LMFAO  First the guy on the wish bass and now Wilfred Brimley ! I just watch the China Syndrome the other night, Brimley was good in that.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 09:13:35 AM »
But its on Glossy news, it must be true!!   :mrgreen:

I'm not hip to the Glossy News, but it sounds like an adequate replacement for the old World News that I miss so much ;D
Since the World News has gone away I've been in a tizzy wondering what happened to the Bat Boy and Bigfoots Love Slave and so many others ???
They cracked all the really big stories, like Bin Laden and Sadam Huessain being gay lovers , the aliens taking all our tadpoles and creating a frog shortage and Hitler coming back from outer space in a flying saucer and not aging a day in  nearly 50 years. :o
 I miss that kinda stuff. It's good to know that someone is picking up where they left off. I've gotta get me some of that Glossy News 8)
Rick

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 10:08:44 AM »
I'm not hip to the Glossy News, but it sounds like an adequate replacement for the old World News that I miss so much ;D
Since the World News has gone away I've been in a tizzy wondering what happened to the Bat Boy and Bigfoots Love Slave and so many others ???
They cracked all the really big stories, like Bin Laden and Sadam Huessain being gay lovers , the aliens taking all our tadpoles and creating a frog shortage and Hitler coming back from outer space in a flying saucer and not aging a day in  nearly 50 years. :o
 I miss that kinda stuff. It's good to know that someone is picking up where they left off. I've gotta get me some of that Glossy News 8)
Rick

Not to mention Ed Anger's columns. The Clintons adopting the Space Alien baby who crashed into the Ozarks. And so much more.

But there's good news: Weekly World News is back, in a limited online edition: http://weeklyworldnews.com/. They're even having a Bat Boy look-alike contest.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 10:11:00 AM »

Outstanding!  :mrgreen:

I remember a SNL parody years ago back when Wilford was doing Quaker Oats commercials. In the parody, he says he doesn't know why anyone would eat oats anyway since they look like something somebody's already eaten. My feelings exactly.

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2009, 10:23:57 AM »
A Bat Boy look alike contest!!!!! Damn....I'd buy a ticket to that in a minute ;D
Oh Boy, an on line edition!! My prayers have been answered ;D
Rick