Author Topic: Good luthier for snapped off EB-3L headstock in the Boston area.  (Read 379 times)

bobyoung

• View Profile
Long time no post, how you doing everyone, especially Dave? I have a question. I bought a 1970 EB3-L last year and warned the mor.....er seller to please be careful shipping it as the headstocks tend to go flying off if not packed well during shipping, of course all he did was wrap the headstock in one single piece of bubble wrap which did nothing and it came clean off during shipping. I'm in the Boston area when I'm back in the states and would like to have this thing fixed by a luthier who knows Gibsons and can do a good enough job that it won't be noticeable. It broke in two clean pieces. I've gotten some recommendations here before but forget them. I see that when I went to put the subject in I may have already asked this, if so apologies.

How do I post a photo here? I chose the file and it's a jpeg and in attach I don't think it's a huge file but it won't attach.

bobyoung

• View Profile
Re: Good luthier for snapped off EB-3L headstock in the Boston area.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 09:25:38 AM »
Nevermind  :mrgreen: I just found the old post. Nevermind  :mrgreen:

gearHed289

• View Profile
    • Book of faces...
Re: Good luthier for snapped off EB-3L headstock in the Boston area.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 07:24:41 AM »
I thought this sounded familiar.  ;D Sorry about the bass, but as we all know, it will be fine once taken care of correctly.