Author Topic: FREE (black) Tbird tuners - strings attached  (Read 747 times)

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
FREE (black) Tbird tuners - strings attached
« on: May 24, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »
A while back I was looking through Ebay and found a set of genuine Gibson (black) Tbird tuners up for sale.  No bids and the auction was half over and, even though they were black, I thought I might be able to use them so I made a fairly low offer of $15 or $20 - no one esle bid and I won them for cheap.  It was Scott, GOT, that was selling them.

Now skip forward a year or two and I really don't have a need for these and don't have the time to try to sell them - so here is my proposition:

I will give these to any active 'Poster, with reasonable longevity - I'll be the judge  ;), slowboat shipping included - for your own use - I ask that you not sell them for profit!

Now the strings: :)

You have to pass along the favor - doesn't have to be here or of like value.  I really don't need to know if or when you do it.  Just pass along the favor.

First come, first serve.

Scott has first dibbs as I got these at stupid low price to begin with from him :-[

AND, lets keep this stateside - I just don't have the time to mess with the overseas shipping right now - sorry :)

pamlicojack

• View Profile
Re: FREE (black) Tbird tuners - strings attached
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 06:39:51 PM »
PM sent

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 07:01:11 PM »
Off to North Carolina they go!

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 07:17:29 PM »
And the Outpost shows why it rocks once again!