Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

25 Really Unromantic Album Covers

<< < (2/3) > >>

luve2fli:
I like the one with that sexy little number sitting on the elephant and it's trunk is slowly snaking it's way up her ...... oh shit! ...... there's my inside voice again!

Dave W:

--- Quote from: rahock on February 13, 2009, 02:03:42 PM ---I dunno if I shoulda looked at that :o There's a couple in there that might give me nightmares.......the "I Want A Man" album  is a for sure, the "Traveling Salesman" and "College Drinking Songs" covers might have damaged me some too. Where are the warning labels when you need them ;)
Rick

--- End quote ---

Here's my vote for most notorious, even though it's little known.

WARNING: NOT WORK-SAFE: Jo Jo Gunne's Jumping The Gunne

lowend1:
For those in search of good bathroom reading, there's a book called "Horrifically Bad Album Covers" that I highly recommend, but for a great online experience, go here and view the galleries:

http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/index.htm

Nocturnal:

--- Quote from: Dave W on February 13, 2009, 05:33:43 PM ---Here's my vote for most notorious, even though it's little known.

WARNING: NOT WORK-SAFE: Jo Jo Gunne's Jumping The Gunne

--- End quote ---

HAHA!! I remember that album cover! One of my friends older brother had it when I was a kid. Funny (but  :puke:) stuff!

Rhythm N. Bliss:
I had Jumpin' The Gunne on vinyl too. That hippo mama has a built in water bed! haha

Got their first one on cd now, still luvvit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version