Author Topic: free bass twister tuner thingy's, black embossed "Gibson"  (Read 880 times)

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
free bass twister tuner thingy's, black embossed "Gibson"
« on: May 21, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »
got a set of Gibby tuners if anyone needs a set, PM me and cover the postage and they are yours. never used and they are exactly like these except i reversed two so they are now a 2 + 2 set. i ordered a set of Grover mini bass pegs.

i have the ferrules but no screws! sorry. big post size.

I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

Bass VI

• View Profile
Re: free bass twister tuner thingy's, black embossed "Gibson"
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 10:28:55 PM »
PM sent!
 ;D
There was nothing in the world
That I ever wanted more
Than to feel you deep in my heart
There was nothing in the world
That I ever wanted more
Than to never feel the breaking apart
All my pictures of you

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
Re: free bass twister tuner thingy's, black embossed "Gibson"
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 11:00:32 PM »
they got spoken for twice so i had to take the first PM sent. sorry but i guess they are gone. i am getting rid of the overage things i had gotten on my build stock. they are available on the evil bay, i got them from there and they are presently listed twice:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIBSON-BASS-TUNERS-BY-SCHALLER-4-INLINE-NEW-CHEAP-LOOK_W0QQitemZ120264294008QQihZ002QQcategoryZ41434QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/GIBSON-guitar-SCHALLER-BASS-TUNERS-TUNING-MA_W0QQitemZ130224147595QQihZ003QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

congrats "Hollowbody"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 11:34:01 PM by old puppy »
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW