Author Topic: nice body (fanning the fumes towards gary, bill and ken)  (Read 5069 times)

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Re: nice body (fanning the fumes towards gary, bill and ken)
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2010, 12:35:34 PM »
By the way, the same vendor is selling the Les Paul bridge mute.

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110480110764&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I am looking for a mute for my Eb-0, merely cosmetics, since I never use. Do you know if this will fit my EB-0? I asked the distance between screw holes and the reply was 70 mm (2'' 13/16) and this sounds very strange to me since my bass has 59 mm (2" 6/16) distance. Actually, for the mute that I have on my EB-2, 70 mm is the distance between the mute bar holding pins (see attached picture).
Can anybody confim if I can fit this in my EB-0?
Any help is appreciated

Of course, being Italian, the seller mismeasured, but all in good faith! The approx 59 mm measurement screw to screw is the only one I'm aware of (70mm being, like you said, the distance between the holding pins). This fits your EB-0 if it has the 67-73 two point bridge with individual saddles (not the earlier bar bridge). But you don't have to buy one. Send me your address and I'll send you one of mine. I always take mine off and have a few lying around.

Uwe
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...