Author Topic: NAMM 2011: Return of the TB front jack? (And other things, but no chrome!!!)  (Read 14504 times)

Hornisse

When it arrives I will of course take some comparison photos - Size after all, does matter!  ;)

I've see those reflected T-Bird pickup photos Mark!   :o

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
I've see those reflected T-Bird pickup photos Mark!   :o

Yeah, that George  ;D

Makin' me jealous!
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Droombolus

• Younger Old Fart
    • View Profile

Ze Fraulein has completed ze assignment according to your wishes Herr Gibson Gruppenfuhrer!

Hobbitses..........

So you're the honorary Sturmbahnführer ? Tolle Scheiße !!  ;D

Those black on black pics of ze hobbitses suck große Zeit  >:(. We trust you can do better ........
Experience is the ultimate teacher

the mojo hobo

• View Profile
No doubt you told them it needed to be all black and have a three point bridge like the originals.

Except that the original NR's were chrome and two point with tail piece.

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
T'was irony of Herr Westheimer, you must forgive!

Sometimes, when I read all those brilliantly snappy emails referencing Germany's not so glorious past I wonder what innocent third parties might think when stumbling on this site??? Wot haff I let looze hier?!!!
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Iome

• Born to rock..forced to work
    • View Profile
Und kann wir weisse wie viel das vogel kostet, herr sturm(vogel)truppen führer?

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
T'was irony of Herr Westheimer, you must forgive!

Was it irony, or was I just speculating on the mischief you'd like to cause?  ;D

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Mischief here always dangerous, Master Dave, angry people then break things or shoot poor Uwe!!!

Through offering whatever services of illicit nature (or unnature), Fräulein Rommel bargained the price of the Hobbird down to 950 Dollars including shipping to her rainy nest. Danke, Mark!

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com

Uwe,

I'm having the Little 'Bird sent to my work so there will always be someone to sign for it, and if it shows on my day off it will be stored safely in my cubicle (yes I actually have one!) And I'll set my Traynor and GK up for some side by side tests - of course pics too.   

Happy to help out  :)

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Hornisse

Yeah, that George  ;D

Makin' me jealous!

Uh.........I was talking about you Herr Fraulein!

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com

;D

This girl gets happy around chrome  :-*

Droombolus

• Younger Old Fart
    • View Profile
the Hobbird

;D  That'll stick alright .....  ;D
Experience is the ultimate teacher

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Riot inciting comments these are.

I have a hunch Fräulein Rommel will very soon have one of these. Goes well with her miniskirts and the band is, after all, called The Nasty Hobbits.

If that were the case, they'd have to shave their feet, wouldn't they?
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
You have a hairy point there ... ! - )

To avoid further confusion: Only George "the hunk" Carlston has so far spoiled us with his stallionesque reflections of a member. My pet theory regarding this forum's puzzling obsession with all things chrome has its subliminally homophile (hairy) roots right there. Or to put it more simply: At the end of the day all chrome is closet gay! Face it.

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Aint no closet here. My chrome is out and proud, and just like the mirrored glove box door in front of the passenger seat of my first ('67 RS) Camaro, chrome can reflect all sorts of fun things!