Main Forums > The Bass Zone

Leo Lyons~ Muppet lol

<< < (2/2)

uwe:
Be fair: It was on a shoestring budget, Rob! They only had something like a couple of days for it. Force it and No heavy petting were much better budgeted and hence better produced by Leo Lyons.

sniper:

--- Quote from: uwe on February 06, 2009, 11:06:55 AM ---Be fair: It was on a shoestring budget, Rob! They only had something like a couple of days for it. Force it and No heavy petting were much better budgeted and hence better produced by Leo Lyons.

--- End quote ---

I think you hit it straight on Uwe. Leo is now producing out of Nashville and is involved with his band "Kick" ( http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=123181016 )

I have chatted (exchanged emails actually) with him a few times and he is a heck of a good guy.

sniper:
i'll try this, i think leo had to keep up with alvin and he did it in grand style. that was also a year when i had hair, was 80 pounds lighter and stationed at Camp Lejeune when 300 corpsman (total) took on 20,000 Marines (total) in football and we got to the final championship. we lost but we got that far! i was invincible!

Basvarken:

--- Quote from: uwe on February 06, 2009, 11:06:55 AM ---Be fair: It was on a shoestring budget, Rob! They only had something like a couple of days for it. Force it and No heavy petting were much better budgeted and hence better produced by Leo Lyons.

--- End quote ---
Well okay. But they could've at least tuned the guitars before recording them...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version