Author Topic: LuFear... in the shed, they can all hear you scream...!  (Read 4449 times)

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: LuFear... in the shed, they can all hear you scream...!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 02:12:39 PM »

oh yeah... I remember on the liner notes for "Damn Yankees", Ted Nugent stating, "All the squirrel you can eat (not sorry Tommy)", about his ranch... presume he was/is veggie...? my wife's late uncle said they was, "gud eatin'..." in his wonderful Kentuckian accent...  ;D

If you are referring to Ted Nugent, he is rather famously the antithesis of a vegetarian.  http://www.tednugent.com/hunting/
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 02:28:24 PM »
Buzz... One of ours was hand reared, mostly by my wife; only had one working arm and was found by a tree stump, eyes not open, but she never became "user friendly"; she'd take food, but she could not be trusted that far...! Her favourite "game" was playing "killer-squirrel" against the screen we had to build to split the pair up - much to our dismay they hated eachever's guts, with a vengeance... :sad:

Al... Mr Nugent (big fan and respects to the man, at least from what I knew/know, hunted predominately for food, with a bow, mostly a compound bow; I shoot a take-down bow, but am presently not doing so) once did a Hammersmith Odeon show for the WWT... a lot of hunters support conservation, as perverse as it sounds... my best friend (and his family) are completely the opposite of us... his 21 year old daughter calmly slit the throat of an injured fox she found on her way home, to put it out of it's misery...
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

clankenstein

• Never Gutless!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »
when i was living in kilburn london john the drummer from my band here in nz came to the uk for a course.something he remembers vivdly is getting up somewhat hungover(drummers!) and going in to our kitchen for a glass of water to be greeted by a grey squirrel calmly eating our cats food.not a likely occurence here in wellington.(the bit about seeing the squirrel not the bit about being hungover...)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 10:31:49 PM by tubehead »
Louder bass!.

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 11:31:48 AM »
They come in on raiding parties quite frequently here Tony...  ;D
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 12:47:09 PM »
When we lvied in TX we set out some ears of corn for the squirrels, thinking they'd much kernels off them.

No way.

Darn squirrels grabbed the whole ear and high-tailed it for the woods!

After that we called 'em gangster squirrels.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 04:18:42 PM »
Did the same thing to a 9" sunflower flower we had growing by the old shed, years back...  ;)

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 08:16:43 AM »
Jah, when they can tote off something like that, they are Schwarzensquirrels!

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »
Arnold Schwarzensquirrels... ;D

Your nuts are mine...!  :o

drbassman

• Gone but not forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 12:12:50 PM »
Arnold Schwarzensquirrels... ;D

Your nuts are mine...!  :o

OUCH!!!!!!!!!   8)
I'm fixin' a hole where the rain gets in..........cuz I'm built for a kilt!

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 12:18:50 PM »
Well Bill, I did say, "they can all hear you scream...!"

I once got "sewing machined" by a baby squirrel I mishandled, not securing it's head, so my finger got too close to it's mouth...

cachukacachukacachukacachukachcachukacachukacachukacachukacachukachcachukacachukacachukacachukacachukachcachukacachukacachukacachukacachukachcachuka :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o