Gear Discussion Forums > Fender Basses

My Fenders

<< < (2/5) > >>

drbassman:

--- Quote from: godofthunder on January 12, 2008, 11:39:10 AM --- Would you belive I had a factory CAR one ? I paid like for it. Wish I still had it. As always Bill thats a beauty.

--- End quote ---

A factory CAR?  That must have looked really cool.  I've thought about selling mine, but on to buy a vintage Gibson!!!  If the right TB comes along, you never know...........

Muzikman7:
Here's my '71 with an A neck my first new out of the box Fender, paid $189.

SKATE RAT:
nice P's there,here's mine 1975 Fender Precision...her name is Dolores and i've had her since 1993.

eb2:
By an odd and unfortunate twist of fate, I have more Fenders than Gibsons.  In fact, I had zero Gibsons until recently, with all my favorites having been swiped.  I had my Fenders with me, and I am now up to 6 or more, depending on what pieces I have lying around.  At any rate, I love my 69 Tele bass most of all, and for old school rock and roll charm you can't beat it.  Plus I like the beefy neck.  I have kept it for going on 30 years now.  Ain't it funny how time slips away?

I am terrible at pic taking, just never do it for whatever reason.  I have had dozens of beast over the years that I have no pics of.  Here is one that I did take, although it is an ancient beat up polaroid.  You get the idea.  My very early production 62 Fender Bass VI.  It was a hum-dinger.

SKATE RAT:
dude,did someone break into your house? how did your basses get swiped? this terrifies me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version