Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

Onward & Upward...

(1/2) > >>

Rhythm N. Bliss:
Scored a coool 4 bedroom pad with white roses across the front & an organic orange tree loaded with big juicy oranges & 8 person jacuzzi out back!!
Gonna rent out all 4 bedrooms for 5 hun apiece & make my bedroom the 2cg studio---2 car garage that I'll super ultra soundproof.

Comes with an attached one bedroom flat with a 25 feet long living room with woodstove & kitchen...one of my daughters already claimed it! The minute I walked in the door she called & decided she wants to live with me. Yay!
 I'll give her a good price reduction & we'll both be happy to be living together but separate.

Looks like my rent will end up being 0 per month. How cool is that?

Wanted a HUMUNGOUS place that was real fokken nice with a pool table in a HUGE Bonus Room & all kinds of great features but there were some drawbacks so I got my 2nd choice of the 6 homes I had dialed in.

Stoked! Today was perfect for getting a place at the beach...80 something! Beach weather in January!
A sign of a good move & a good year ahead....
Bicycling distance to the beach....about 3 miles!!!
Not so sad about selling the home I grew up in.
Moving tomorrow.... YES!

hieronymous:
Congratulations! I just bought a house in a nice area in Oakland, can't move in for a couple of weeks though. Mine doesn't have enough room for a studio, though!

Rhythm N. Bliss:
Congratulations backatcha! Thanks

Muzikman7:
Congratulations guys, too cool.

rockinrayduke:
Good for you, guys. Definitely a buyers market right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version