Gear Discussion Forums > Gibson Basses

Gibson Ripper/Grabber/G-3 bridge cover

<< < (3/3)

Andrew:

--- Quote from: amptech on November 19, 2017, 11:35:18 PM ---I bought one of them repro grabber covers years back, on ebay. good quallity, but crazy tall! How tall are the originals?

--- End quote ---

Amptech, do you know how tall yours is, and what company/ebay seller you got it from?

amptech:

--- Quote from: Andrew on November 28, 2017, 05:05:21 PM ---Amptech, do you know how tall yours is, and what company/ebay seller you got it from?

--- End quote ---
A guitarist friend of mine borrows it now, I'll call on him to measure it - and check my ebay if it's still there.

godofthunder:
   My reproduction cover should fit,  I will double check with my Grabber when I get home tonight.

amptech:

--- Quote from: Andrew on November 28, 2017, 05:05:21 PM ---Amptech, do you know how tall yours is, and what company/ebay seller you got it from?

--- End quote ---

Just got a message from my friend, it's 35 millimeters at the highest point. I bought it in 2011, wow time flies.
Still had the bill in my mailbox, the seller on ebay was called kmahlke, PM me if you need his mail address.

I think it's too tall, perhaps better on a ripper with three point. GOT, how tall is your repro cover?

godofthunder:
   Just checked my cover on my Grabber,  it's way to long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version