Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

60's Kent Guitars & Basses

<< < (5/5)

DAVE RICCI:
I also have a Kent 833 bass that has a bad tuner. Could you please tell me where you were able to find replacement tuners. I've been searching the internet and am having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. Thanks

Pilgrim:

--- Quote from: DAVE RICCI on September 07, 2018, 08:36:35 AM ---I also have a Kent 833 bass that has a bad tuner. Could you please tell me where you were able to find replacement tuners. I've been searching the internet and am having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. Thanks

--- End quote ---

Most often, the answer is to set up an Ebay search and be patient.  I've waited months for stuff like that to turn up, but it usually does.

OTOH, a Kent has zero collector value, so if you find a full set that would fit in place and replace the originals, that would be a good option.

Thornton Davis:

--- Quote from: DAVE RICCI on September 07, 2018, 08:36:35 AM ---I also have a Kent 833 bass that has a bad tuner. Could you please tell me where you were able to find replacement tuners. I've been searching the internet and am having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. Thanks

--- End quote ---

Dave, I have a couple of spare original tuners and ferrules from an 833, which tuner are you needing?

TD

DAVE RICCI:
It's the "D" string that's the bad one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version