Author Topic: Old spice "guitar solo"  (Read 1618 times)

slinkp

• View Profile
    • slinkp home page
Old spice "guitar solo"
« on: February 11, 2019, 09:29:47 AM »
I gather this is old and some of you have probably seen it, but ...

And then somebody actually went and made a Bass Solo fragrance:
https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/The-Vagabond-Prince/Bass-Solo-40908.html

Basses: Gibson lpb-1, Gibson dc jr tribute, Greco thunderbird, Danelectro dc, Ibanez blazer.  Amps: genz benz shuttle 6.0, EA CXL110, EA CXL112, Spark 40.  Guitars: Danelectro 59XT, rebuilt cheap LP copy

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Re: Old spice "guitar solo"
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 10:08:00 AM »
Is it just me, but doesn't that "(B)ASS SOLO" flacon look awfully like a butt plug (type: heavy duty) to you too?

Was Mark somehow surreptitiously involved?  :o

In the end, all things find their (un)natural fit in the LBO.

PS: If you ask the guy with whom I've been playing for like 35 odd years (off and on), then I play solo ALL THE TIME.  Recently, his son depped for our drummer at a rehearsal/session and later on said to his dad: "You know that Uwe just plays whatever comes to his mind?!" And his dad replied with a grave nod: "Yes, and for the last 40 years too, welcome to my world, son.:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 10:21:41 AM by uwe »
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 10:39:30 AM »
Is it just me, but doesn't that "(B)ASS SOLO" flacon look awfully like a butt plug (type: heavy duty) to you too?

Was Mark somehow surreptitiously involved?  :o

In the end, all things find their (un)natural fit in the LBO.

PS: If you ask the guy with whom I've been playing for like 35 odd years (off and on), then I play solo ALL THE TIME.  Recently, his son depped for our drummer at a rehearsal/session and later on said to his dad: "You know that Uwe just plays whatever comes to his mind?!" And his dad replied with a grave nod: "Yes, and for the last 40 years too, welcome to my world, son.:mrgreen:

It was all my doing! I'll take you all down with me!  :gay:

Not sure I'd like that BP you posted Uwe, the potential for slivers if the wood is anything less than perfect  :-*

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

lowend1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 10:45:58 AM »

PS: If you ask the guy with whom I've been playing for like 35 odd years (off and on),

You've been playing with a guy (off and on) for 35 years? Indecision is a terrible thing.
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 11:47:42 AM »
"Not sure I'd like that BP you posted Uwe, the potential for slivers if the wood is anything less than perfect  ...".

Wrong end, Mark, the smaller wood part is just the handle for retrieval. Why do I need to explain everything to you?  :rolleyes:

"You've been playing with a guy (off and on) for 35 years? Indecision is a terrible thing."

Well, we're kinda stuck!  :-\
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...