Author Topic: On location with The Nasty Habits  (Read 3658 times)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
On location with The Nasty Habits
« on: September 06, 2008, 08:42:05 AM »
 So it was finally time for some new promo shots of The Nasty Habits, we choose Mr Rob Butler, who is well known around Seattle for his work with Burlesque Girls and bands (esp Rockabilly). He has a great love for American cars as props in his photos, and as you can see trucks are fun too. We are in Seattle's seamy industrial underbelly, in fact some of the pics are taken under a tall bridge. The Camaro is the very same one that belonged to me, it and the 1941 GMC CCKW 6x6 are both owned by our singer.
 The quote below is from his myspace blog - it was a great time, there were moments when the fog machines were working a little too well which made it seem like something out of Spinal Tap - and there's a bit of Thunderbird content in a couple of them.

"I received an email from a member of the band the Nasty Habits, saying they would love to have me shoot some new promo photos of them. What made this so great, was they came to me with an idea, they had one of two vehicles with which they would like to be shot with. A killer 1970 Camero or a 1941 GMC CCKW in full military dress. They wanted to see if I know of a wall of graffiti to shoot with the Camero, of course I knew right where to go! So after agreeing on a price, I suggested they also bring the 41 and we would move two blocks over to do some shooting with that after the Camero. So thats what we ended up doing. I must say, they we all great to work with, on-time and ready to go, which always makes my job that much easier! Thanks to all of you!!!!

So I bring to you, Seattle's best and likely only transgender cover band, the wonderful Nasty Habits!"

.<br style="display:none" gauntlet_tokenizer_reserved=""/>
[img width= height=]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/zcats62/music/_MG_7687.jpg[/img]
[img width= height=]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/zcats62/music/_MG_7760.jpg[/img]
[img width= height=]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/zcats62/music/_MG_7719.jpg[/img]
[img width= height=]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/zcats62/music/_MG_7658.jpg[/img]
[img width= height=]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/zcats62/music/_MG_7614.jpg[/img]
[img width= height=]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/zcats62/music/_MG_7593.jpg[/img]
[img width= height=]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/zcats62/music/_MG_7550.jpg[/img]
[img width= height=]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/zcats62/music/_MG_7558.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 08:21:37 AM by TBird1958 »
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
Re: On location with The Nasty Habits
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:44:49 AM »
Geeeeeee-reat!!!

I'm so proud of you!

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 10:28:25 AM »
I'd go with the second truck shot.  T-Bird content, and it's focused more on the band than the backdrop.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

PWV

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 07:39:22 PM »
I'd go with the second truck shot.  T-Bird content, and it's focused more on the band than the backdrop.

+1  The Bird looks cool here.

...and its got a fresh-lookin' Fort Lewis parking sticker Mark!  (are you guys playin' on-base now? )

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »
yep, looks cool with the T-Bird in there
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

SKATE RAT

• too much chicken will make you blind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 12:15:38 AM »
GREAT SHOTS!!! AND I LOVE THE CAMARO. ya know for a bunch of dudes in dresses, you all look so pissed off.
'72 GIBSON SB-450, '74 UNIVOX HIGHFLYER, '75 FENDER P-BASS, '76 ARIA 4001, '76 GIBSON RIPPER, '77 GIBSON G-3, '78 GUILD B-301, '79 VANTAGE FLYING V BASS, '80's HONDO PROFESSIONAL II, '80's IBANEZ ROADSTAR II, '92 GIBSON LPB-1, 'XX WAR BASS, LTD VIPER 104, '01 GIBSON SG SPECIAL, RAT FUZZ AND TUBES

lowend1

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 06:33:03 AM »
Real men drive Chevys!
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 08:31:25 AM »
Real men drive Chevys!

I thought it was Mopar or No car  ;)

The Camaro was my Mom's car we bought in new in '73, I think it cost about $2200.00 at the time! I occasionally got to drive to High School my senior year - it was a difficult car to have sex in  :sad:

GREAT SHOTS!!! AND I LOVE THE CAMARO. ya know for a bunch of dudes in dresses, you all look so pissed off.

My undies were tight.......... :P
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

lowend1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 09:14:52 AM »

I thought it was Mopar or No car  ;)

It is...
I probably should have said "Real men (in ladies' clothes) drive Chevys" :mrgreen:
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

wagdog

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 10:45:00 AM »
Tell your singer I'm jealous of his CCKW.  I had a M211 for a long time and it broke my heart to part with it.

SKATE RAT

• too much chicken will make you blind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »
the singer is the blonde right? she's always the one on the car.hey you should post a song or two.
'72 GIBSON SB-450, '74 UNIVOX HIGHFLYER, '75 FENDER P-BASS, '76 ARIA 4001, '76 GIBSON RIPPER, '77 GIBSON G-3, '78 GUILD B-301, '79 VANTAGE FLYING V BASS, '80's HONDO PROFESSIONAL II, '80's IBANEZ ROADSTAR II, '92 GIBSON LPB-1, 'XX WAR BASS, LTD VIPER 104, '01 GIBSON SG SPECIAL, RAT FUZZ AND TUBES

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »

the singer is the blonde right? she's always the one on the car.hey you should post a song or two.

Ahhh.......... but you know I have!
Here's one anyway, we do a fair number of songs that involve masturbation................... ;)

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 02:43:52 AM »
If there were no TBirds on this world, they would have to be inventend for you Mark, you look a smash with them.

Uwe

PS: And your singer is starting to look more and more like a woman - compared to the other band members (with members).

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 07:16:41 AM by uwe »
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 09:05:39 AM »
 "If there were no TBirds on this world, they would have to be inventend for you Mark, you look a smash with them."

Thank You!.............. ;D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 07:17:08 AM by uwe »